Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Client...

I'll try out Torrentstorm. Hopefully it will be better than Shadow's.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by JustJof69@4 January 2004 - 01:00
    I'll try out Torrentstorm. Hopefully it will be better than Shadow's.
    only prob with torrentstorm is it's a bit slower

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    the speed of the different client should be the same because they are based on the same client the only different is the interface

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    whats wrong with the offical one? its awsome, it isnt a resource hog, doesnt give my corrupted files, downloads fast, and has a really simple interface.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by pc-gamer-dude@4 January 2004 - 04:49
    whats wrong with the offical one? its awsome, it isnt a resource hog, doesnt give my corrupted files, downloads fast, and has a really simple interface.
    The interface is horrible. Why have 5 windows of the same program open? Makes no sense.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by doggie99@4 January 2004 - 04:33
    the speed of the different client should be the same because they are based on the same client the only different is the interface
    and it doesn't give u all the info that the original shadows client gives u.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    I've just started using ABC think its great, ain't tried Torrentstorm I'll check it out if ABC don't work out

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    excalis's Avatar Member
    I used to use the official bt because I have tried all and they really suck. I used torrent storm and was severely disapointed. Abc was ok and had lots of options but had low download rates when downloading rare torrents.

This morning I just started using SHAD0W's EXPERIMENTAL CLIENT and was fairly impressed, it's very fast and reliable. The only negative is it's huge window and need to re-open torrents when starting up, otherwise it's great.

Shadow + torrent spy unbeatable.

Links

http://home.elp.rr.com/tur/download.html

http://torrentspy.sourceforge.net/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12