Thread: Pro Evo Soccer Vs Fifa 2004

Personally i dont have a clue which one of these is better i been playing the fifa series since a was tiny man

can u lot tell me which one of these is the dogs daglings

2. Games   -   #2
    the game that wins is easily the best?has to be pro evo 3 ,it plays like it should do ,the movement of the players and ball is very realistic,much better than fifa 2004, pro evo is also very addictive and playable,and now even has proper player names.RO EVOLUTION SOCCER IS THE DADDY:Although fifa 2004 does have alot of game modes ie online, playall european leagues,and you can alter player training and buy from the transfer market.Pro evolution does have a very good ingame tactics changer which is v good and easy to use you can also make your own players easily,I have both games and personally prefer pro evo 3 every time.

ONE OTHER THING BOTH GAMES ARE CRAP UNLESS YOU HAVE A DECENT COMPUTER;both games run fine on mine pro evo better no glitches at all and very smooth;
    pro evo 3-800+600-high graphics
    fifa 2004-800-600-high graphics-
    my machine
    AMD ATHLON XP 2200
    ASUS GEFORCE 4 TI440 DELUXE 128MB
    60 GIG 7200RPM HARDRIVE 8MB CACHE
    SUONDBLASTER AUDIGY PLATINUM EX
    WINDOWS XP
    1.9GHZ

3. Games   -   #3
    Spankyuk is correct!

PRO EVO 3 is not just the best football game of all time!
    Its one of THE best games of all time!

IT ROCKS BIG TIME!!

get it and get it NOW!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    BANNED
    I've just downloaded this i cant get into the controls on my m$-j-pad.

I'm going to have to get one of them ps2 pad4pc type things ,i think before long.

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    Why is this in Verifieds?

And wasn't there a post about this a while ago?

6. Games   -   #6
    BANNED
    pro evo 3 ...... is a very very very very very VERY bad pc game..... they shouldnt have ported this game to pc..... stick to ps2 gat dammit

7. Games   -   #7
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by DWk@10 January 2004 - 17:39
    pro evo 3 ...... is a very very very very very VERY bad pc game..... they shouldnt have ported this game to pc..... stick to ps2 gat dammit
    Still better than Fifa 2004...

8. Games   -   #8
    BANNED
    not in pc....sry...

porting a game (literally porting it....) from ps2 to pc is a bad thing to do....

fifa is king of soccer games. pro evo may be better for fun-type of games but fifa is king when it comes to REAL games..... i cant believe how ppl say pro evo is more realistic than fifa....thats pure nonsense

9. Games   -   #9
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by DWk@10 January 2004 - 17:43
    not in pc....sry...

porting a game (literally porting it....) from ps2 to pc is a bad thing to do....

fifa is king of soccer games. pro evo may be better for fun-type of games but fifa is king when it comes to REAL games..... i cant believe how ppl say pro evo is more realistic than fifa....thats pure nonsense
    Fifa is much worse than Pro Evo 3 (which is a good game IMO, considering the other crapass PC football games you get). Its EA's cashcow.

I do also think that football games on PC aren't a great idea too, you need controllers.

10. Games   -   #10
    I admit that after years of bein a fifa man, i have not been impressed with fifa 2004 it seems to have taken a backwards step. Pro evolution however has got better.