Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Protected Forum

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Then its not really me typing this then? - This is wierd, i could have sworn it was .... just goes to show you .....

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Yes, I agree with your statement.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+2 January 2004 - 23:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 2 January 2004 - 23:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@2 January 2004 - 21:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @2 January 2004 - 23:10
    It&#39;s obvious to me that in there they are creating bots that will imitate our former members, they&#39;re just using that area to perfect the programs. Pretty soon you won&#39;t know if you&#39;re talking to a real person or a computer program.

They&#39;re gonna carry on this way until they ass laminate the entire board...

A Stepford type thing you think.

Or perhaps pods and when you go to sleep you are replaced.

If people start returning, watch out for "odd" behaviour. Or for some folk watch out for "normal" behaviour".
    Yes, I agree with your statement. [/b][/quote]
    You may possibly be correct. It would be impossible to say.

Thank you very much for the time and effort you have put into this.

It is very much appreciated.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@2 January 2004 - 23:16
    It&#39;s obvious to me that in there they are creating bots that will imitate our former members, they&#39;re just using that area to perfect the programs. Pretty soon you won&#39;t know if you&#39;re talking to a real person or a computer program.
    Cloning????
    Isnt that illegal?
    who cares as long as they clone something sexy.

Flippin heck mate.

You picked a strange place to come out.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+2 January 2004 - 21:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 2 January 2004 - 21:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@2 January 2004 - 23:15

If people start returning, watch out for "odd" behaviour. Or for some folk watch out for "normal" behaviour".

It is very much appreciated. [/b][/quote]
    Now you sound like internet news

Seriously though it wouldn&#39;t be hard to "clone" some members like the guys who just use those annoying ebaum pics all the time...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    can we try and guess the password?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Meh. its a place where they test things, one of the things they test is how is every one going to react to having a protected forum right above there cyber heads and if they can resist the urge to try and get in.

The other thing they are going to test is how is every one going to react to having a n00b posting in a protect "testing" area.

Third thing there going to test is aliens captured in the 1950&#39;s, they want to see there typing skills and all.

Basically its an mixed Area 51/Big brother social expirement type of thing.

Its really simple, but the final thing thats going on in there is a plot to assassinate the new star of communism (me) and supress the growing communist train

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+2 January 2004 - 23:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 2 January 2004 - 23:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@2 January 2004 - 21:17
    Originally posted by Withcheese@2 January 2004 - 23:15

It is very much appreciated.
    Now you sound like internet news

Seriously though it wouldn&#39;t be hard to "clone" some members like the guys who just use those annoying ebaum pics all the time... [/b][/quote]
    Just sharing our thoughts openly so that we can understand each other.

Nice dreams.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Its really simple, but the final thing thats going on in there is a plot to assassinate the new star of communism (me) and supress the groing communist train
    I shudder to think what a communist groin train is....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast