Thread: How To Make A Kick Ass

FREEWARE

@Start Page automatically creates a custom home page for Internet Explorer. It displays the latest news from different categories, and you can easily add links to it, access your favorites, last typed URLs or search some of the most popular search engines. @Start Page offers an attractive and modern design and requires no programming or code editing - everything is point and click. You can optionally add/remove items and also lock the page to prevent changes by other computer users. Your regular home page can also be access from the tab on top of the new one.Create a customizable home (start) page for your Internet Explorer browser that is truly yours for free!
    Since

@Start resides locally on your computer, unlike many web pages it loads instantly regardless of the speed of your connection.
    @Start allows you to access your favorite search engines quickly and easily. No need for any extra clicks!
    @Start allows you to create custom links for the sites you use most.
    @Start lists the URLs that you typed recently. You no longer need to type and re-type the URL in the address bar over and over again!
    @Start provides you with instant access to your favorite links and history of the visited URLs.
    @Start provides you with news feeds organized by categories.
    @Start provides you with personal daily horoscope.

WEBSITE

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    awsome

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Its nice... like that avatar of yours 2

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Whoops this 1 is full-automatic start-page maker :jester:
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by supersonic@3 January 2004 - 00:05
    Whoops this 1 is full-automatic start-page maker :jester:
    So , what are you waiting , start to work

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Whoops&#33;&#33; I already did the first release, but I&#39;m working on the second release. You can check the version in this section, under Updated
    Just go Right Here
    if you havn&#39;t already. Thnx again for the prog.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Looks nice , i can&#39;t wait to see the second release maded with that proggie.