Thread: Gta3 And Vice City

iv only been waiting for like forever for this to come out cant w8 to buy it finally gta on xbox and finally the games will get the speed and performance from the xbox that it has been waiting for

2. Games   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    duh, didn't you like know about this say a month ago? . anywho, congrats on finding out. i woulda bought it, except that i've already beaten gta:vc 1 and half time (first time i dled it, it was a rip, so i beat it half way through then my hdd failed. then i redownloaded and beat the whole thing). i heard that the graphics are WAYYYYYYYYYYYY better then the ps2 version, and in some cases better then the top leading pc's. as for performance, come on, it's xbox for cying out loud !

EDIT: oh ya, you can have an mp3 station just like the pc version on the xbox, sweeet!!

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by bennyboy2002@3 January 2004 - 00:09
    iv only been waiting for like forever for this to come out cant w8 to buy it finally gta on xbox and finally the games will get the speed and performance from the xbox that it has been waiting for
    wow someone has been stranded on an island for 2 months

4. Games   -   #4
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    LOl maybe he is was in the show called SURVIVOR!

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    I can't wait for GTA to come out on GBA!

6. Games   -   #6
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Amarjit@3 January 2004 - 13:22
    Its happened before, and it sucked ass bad. GTA2 for gameboy colour...

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Amarjit@3 January 2004 - 13:22
    when you cant wait for a handheld game to come out you got some problems

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    I just don't see the fuss about the GTA series any more. I used to think they were good, but then I saw the light, and realised that they are nothing special. Vice City contains more glitches than a Windows OS, and all the cars look as if they have been made from one template, but with things stuck on to it for variety.

It's a bit like the Tony Hawk's series (which I thought was brilliant until Underground): 5 GTA games out, if the next one isn't revolutionary, there is no point in it.

The Smackdown series would be a good example. It has been improved greatly for every new edition. VC is a bit of a downgrade, the missions are a bit samey and repetitive. Where's the "get to (place) by 3:30 to receve your mission" missions from GTA3?

9. Games   -   #9
    sorry ppl only found out on new yrs day must have been sleepin or summat its been a big delay and i have played on both on ps2 so no how they unfold but still cant w8 to see how it looks on xbox and just to play it i got true crime for crimbo so gunna have to complete that first