Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back Folks

Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    I was getting homesick! mIRC is a poor substitute if you're originally from the forum!!

Great to be back!

mmm... potty sig and Alex avatar!!!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by DataMore@25 February 2003 - 22:44
    I just don't understand why they said the board was being converted and now it's the same board software!
    And Jon said the verifieds will be back up tomorrow but the board software will be the same!
    Maybe they'll put links to another 2nd forum instead? I don't know... guessing.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    2nd forum whatever! i'm just so happy to be back on my favorite board!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    ClubDiggler's Avatar Poster
    Even though I'm a newbie. I'm glad "the world" is back up.!!!

5. Lounge   -   #15
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Is it just me or not? But why is everybody sooo happy the board is baaack up when I use it every day and wasn't notified that they were closing it for 3 days to change servers, nor were there any pre-notifications. Why did they not put any info on kazaa-lite page letting people know. Is this a way to conduct business or to keep your regulars coming back. I know one thing, since the verifieds have been taken down, your visitors and dropped dramatically. I am sorry for the negativity, but It used to be fun coming in here now it's just a surf thing for me now. -_-

6. Lounge   -   #16
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    well if you really were a regular (EVERY DAY U SED) u would have seen that we were told it was goin to move and could end up being different so u r obviously not THAT regular

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by newcster68@25 February 2003 - 14:43
    Is it just me or not? But why is everybody sooo happy the board is baaack up when I use it every day and wasn't notified that they were closing it for 3 days to change servers, nor were there any pre-notifications. Why did they not put any info on kazaa-lite page letting people know. Is this a way to conduct business or to keep your regulars coming back. I know one thing, since the verifieds have been taken down, your visitors and dropped dramatically. I am sorry for the negativity, but It used to be fun coming in here now it's just a surf thing for me now.  -_-
    Just calm down. So most visitors were coming for the verifieds? If most of them just do that and never do anything, what really use are they? This is still a fun board, they already said they were moving to a new server and wait in a few hours "" (note that ) Although it probably would of be nice to put it on the news, but what's it going to say? Board offline, moving to a new server? And why didn't you just go to chat for sometimes if you missed the board that much.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner

Again, I'm very sorry for sounding so negative. I do like this board very much and I do come in here EVERY day. I just didn't see and notification on the board going down until I tried logging in and saw the message saying come back in a couple of hours. It definately was more than a couple of hours
    I still think they should have put up a notifier in the k-lite main homepage. I did just now surfed over to another topic and saw the warning on the board being shut down but they should have put it up in every forum. HEY BROCKSTER I LIKE YOUR LOGO what app did u use to create it?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    I still don't know how is Jon going to get the verifieds back up, with the same board software!

The only thing I can think of is to convert the existing verifieds to phpbb and then put an Invision skin
    But that would change the board software!

Will Jon try to trick us with a phpbb verifieds forum with an Invision Board skin, and make us believe it is still the same software?!

10. Lounge   -   #20
    I guess they had a bad estimate. I think someone made that logo for brockster.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast