Thread: Kazaa Lite Ressurection?

kev4
    hi, ive seen a few people mentiona kazaa named kazaa lite ressurection if this kazaa lite actually exsists where do i get it, and btw now the creator of kazaa lite has decided to stop all that k lite stuff will somebody else take over from upgrading kazaa lite etc ?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    It is actually physical (if not visual)
    Go HERE for more information and Here to download it (kazaa resurrection)
    I cannot answer the 2nd question as it s33ms not.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    kev4
    k i got it, and i dont really see much diffrence whats the diffrence between KLR and KL ? i heard somebody saying KL cannot connect to KMD users and KLR can is this true or just something im confusing myself with lol :

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    It&#39;s Shareman Netfocks claims that kazaa lite will be 2 old version to connect to the new kaZaA supernodoes (KaZaA user dont even have good stuff), so even if they are right, kl still connects to kl users who are 99% of the ppl that share in the network. I have both and still see no difference yet.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Doesn&#39;t KLR require the original KMD though ?

I mean, I installed it and didn&#39;t see any difference from KMD except the removed ads... might&#39;ve done something wrong oh well.

As for K++ 2.43 not being able to connect to KMD users, i&#39;m not so sure about that, i tried KMD 2.6 just to see if this is true and K++ 2.43 is still much faster (with speedUp disabled)... so, again, i&#39;m not so sure.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by Ynhockey@3 January 2004 - 17:21
    As for K++ 2.43 not being able to connect to KMD users, i&#39;m not so sure about that
    well months before niklas kicked kazaa v1.40 off the network it would download fine, but it rarely uploaded except to iMesh users. so if it&#39;s anything like then, you wont see much effect in your downloads as you will in your uploads.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by supersonic@3 January 2004 - 13:53
    It&#39;s Shareman Netfocks claims that kazaa lite will be 2 old version to connect to the new kaZaA supernodoes (KaZaA user dont even have good stuff), so even if they are right, kl still connects to kl users who are 99% of the ppl that share in the network. I have both and still see no difference yet.
    you have both? what regular kazaa and kl? or kl and klr?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    internet.news
    hehe...

If you want "resurrection" then download 2.4.3 and share when you have some time... Every minute counts