Thread: Best Kazaa Client

Poster
    Whats the best kazaa client, ive seen crap loads (Too many), posted around like KL resurrection, Clean Kazaa, Kazaa Lite somin.

Im not ogint ot download them all to find out which is the best because thats just stupid, and sence the websites that host them(big ones anyway) get taking down all there realy is, is direct links with no information.

So which Kazaa client do u use, and why is it the best.

I use KL 2.4.3 and i dont c any reason y i should go download these new version.

To me it just sounds like some people want credit for makin their own Kazaa clients when they are not needed anyway.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Cotton@2 January 2004 - 19:43
    I agree. I still use 2.4.3 also.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+2 January 2004 - 20:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 2 January 2004 - 20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cotton@2 January 2004 - 19:43
    I agree. I still use 2.4.3 also. [/b][/quote]
    same here

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    I&#39;m using now both Klite 2.4.3 & klrchat...and I found no difference in dlings. They made them b/c shareman LIED and they claimed that k-lite will b 2 old to connect to Ft network &#39;cause of the new tegnology that is just located in their imagination, so duwwory, both will work and if you have any of the clients (even 2.4.3) it wouldn&#39;t make a difference, since everybody stopped using kazaa network (FT) the users were 5,000,000+ b4 k-lite shutdown. Currently they are 2,000,000+. Give shareaza a try (it&#39;s not the best).
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Old Fella

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by supersonic@3 January 2004 - 04:19
    I&#39;m using now both Klite 2.4.3 & klrchat...and I found no difference in dlings. They made them b/c shareman LIED and they claimed that k-lite will b 2 old to connect to Ft network &#39;cause of the new tegnology that is just located in their imagination, so duwwory, both will work and if you have any of the clients (even 2.4.3) it wouldn&#39;t make a difference, since everybody stopped using kazaa network (FT) the users were 5,000,000+ b4 k-lite shutdown. Currently they are 2,000,000+. Give shareaza a try (it&#39;s not the best).
    I dont realy use KL anymore anyway i was just curious wtf the deal was with all the new verisons...

The only thing i use KL for is to upload games that i get off of BT onto kazaa network.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    There is no reason to try ANY of them. If you don&#39;t like trying new and most likely buggy software to pitch in, then it&#39;s not for you.
    Just stick with the 2.4.3 client, but THIS is worth looking at.
    Has some individual updates and a couple of really cool add-ons.
    -- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Damn, I forgot.

You know, if you don&#39;t know about K-Lite anymore, you can always try Bit Torrent.
    I&#39;m like Cotton. I don&#39;t really use K-Lite anymore, but I use it to find files that have been out for a while.

Bit Torrent Homepage
    torrentstorm

I use TorrentStorm. Kickass Bit torrent client.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    BTW how many bettorent clients are there? which 1 is the best?
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::