Thread: Trial Sygate Firewall 5.5 Pro

I got sygate f/w 5.5 pro off BT...installed it but it still asks me to register...I want to get all the features to work...I have the serial no. and registr no...do I have to register w/ them and give them my email for confirmation to get it to work??

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by brucelee21@2 January 2004 - 23:16
    I got sygate f/w 5.5 pro off BT...installed it but it still asks me to register...I want to get all the features to work...I have the serial no. and registr no...do I have to register w/ them and give them my email for confirmation to get it to work??
    No, you most likely have the wroung carck. You need to get the carck with the offline crack and serial. Because your not suppose to be oline whn you reg it. I will send you the crack.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Also if you can live with a few less features Sygate PF Standard is freeware.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Skeptic's Avatar Poster
    @ Agent Smith

Can you please PM me the crack for Sygate Pro 5.5 b2516 too ... I'm having a hard time finding it ... Thanks

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Agent Smith,

Could you also send me the crack - I want to make sure it's the correct one ( The one that uses the offline reg key and serial generator ).

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    yeah, can u send me the crack aswell?