Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nero Shutdown

KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    When I want to make a SVCD with nero, it crashes but doesn't give any error messages but just closes for no reason?? I use nerovision express 2 and I make the thumb nails and background and everything but when it comes to the burning process, it just crashes. It doesn't even burn the anything on the CD because I don't think it gets to that part yet before crashing. I tried it more then 8 times and the result is always the same. Could it be of the serial number or what??

Please help as I don't know what to do.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Retired
    what version of nero you got?

if you have nero6 get the latest version from www.nero.com

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I have version 6.0.0.11

Are you sure it will make a difference about which version I have??

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    anyone

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    That is bugy , just update with the last one.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muchspl2
    YES SHOULD GET THE NEWEST BUILD AND WHY ON EARTH DO YOU LET NERO DO THE ENCODE, SHOULD LET TMPGENC DO IT IF YOU LIKE QUALITY

edit:sorry had the caplock key on

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    hey i had the same problem, but it only happened when i was puttin avi files on it, like it jus shut down, so i jus converted them using different software, to mpeg, then burned them on svcd, and it worked grand. do what muchspl2 says and use TMPGEnc, its class, then jus burn that on svcd. hope this is helps at all

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    That's true exo_body I have been trying to put Blood - The Last Vampire and it doesn't get past the encoding part I thought I was the only one. I am going to try what you said muchspl2 right now and will get back to you

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Well here are the results.

I needed to convert the files from AVI to MPEG but TMPGENC was too much and it took toooooooooooooooooooo long to convert the file so I am looking into other programs. I tried a VCD and it worked great (except the menus did not work like DVD menu but were harder to navigate I don't how hollywood does it) but SVCD does not work on my small tiny sony DVD player when it says here I don't understand the "header trick" as people say so it can play SVCD, so I don't know how to do it?? I want to burn films on a cd and don't want to loose any picture quality so instead of getting a DVD-Writer (I will soon) for now I want to burn SVCD and not VCD because of the quality.

Can you guys help

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Chaps :helpsmile:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast