Thread: Anime List On The Home Page Of K-lite

sneekyhan
    How do you dl anime movies from there? I clicked on one of the files and nothing happened. My mouse cursor changed to busy mode for a while, and then it just turned to normal again. I have some anime i want to dl and plz HELP ME!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Whoops! this site is "BANDWIDTH EXCCEEDED" most of the time, so it dont work. I even deleted it from the updated K-lite page, sorry can't help ya.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    DUDE&#33; Kazaa is a great P2P program, but it&#39;s the worst for anime&#33;&#33;

BEST EVER for anime

Use Bit Torrent for anime&#33;&#33;

torrentstorm best client for BT ever.
    The site should answer any of your questions. give it a try.
    Guaranteed that the people who share anime on kazaa get it using bittorrent.
    -- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@3 January 2004 - 03:19
    DUDE&#33; Kazaa is a great P2P program, but it&#39;s the worst for anime&#33;&#33;

BEST EVER for anime

Use Bit Torrent for anime&#33;&#33;

torrentstorm best client for BT ever.
    The site should answer any of your questions. give it a try.
    Guaranteed that the people who share anime on kazaa get it using bittorrent.
    -- Xero Grid --
    Not for older anime.

I know that site is always bandwidth exceed so I figured out how to get in tho.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/joan.kristensen/I.html

changed the I to whatever you want (A B C) etc. but it has to be capital.

Clicking on hash links and not working? NO problemo&#33; Right click, copy shortcut and paste in Windows explorer. IE has known to cause PROBLEMS when clickin on links that open other programs
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Meh, I always found Kazaa to be great for anime. Only thing I use BT for is ripped games and new movies.