Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Help With Video Card

Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    do u hav to pay tax if u buy from ebay?

cuz i wana get this 9700pro tht has free shipping to anywhere in canada and the U.S

14.5%?
    here in toronto is 15% I HATE TAX!!!!! and futureshop duznt hav 9500pros or 9700pros

(im not giving u the link B) )

My Blog
    I'm still here.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by peat moss+4 January 2004 - 12:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peat moss @ 4 January 2004 - 12:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@3 January 2004 - 18:46
    okay, so is the 9500 any good? i heard a while back if you o/c, it could be as good as the 9700 , don&#39;t know if that&#39;s true. btw, i&#39;m in b.c. (14.5% tax ). ya, i think ebay is probably my best shot. in your opinion guys, what&#39;s better for price, a geforce or radeon? i&#39;m thinking about the 9500 and the 9700 (220 bucks isn&#39;t bad, i can save up to that in about a week). i just need something with direct x9.0 and opengl 2.0 capabilities (need it for upcoming games, duh, doom3 and half life2 in particular). i&#39;ll check out that alberta site, btw, how much tax do you have to pay in alberta?

Cpt-azad im from Van .B C Have you tryed NTCW [ new type computer workshop] here in vancouver I see they have the best prices in the Vancouver area.

Edit Guys please remember this is in Canadian Funny Money please dont have a heart attack&#33; lol .Oh bye the way try Future shop? [/b][/quote]
    ya, i&#39;m in vancouver, sorta, i&#39;m actually in surrey/delta area (but i won&#39;t tell you where exactly, michael jackson could be on this board ). 14.5% tax . i tried futureshop, way to damn expensive, i think that the small stores that only specialize in computer/parts (futureshop is more of an electronic store) are cheaper. btw, I DIDN&#39;T BUY THE CARD YET (after looking around i found it for 20 bucks cheaper). i&#39;ve already ordered all the parts i need for the new comp, i just need the v/c and a good psu. ntcw? i&#39;ll give it a shot, any tips on where to find it in vancouver (i&#39;m guessing east broadway?)? thanks guys.

btw, jaigandhi5, i feel sorry for ya, ouch&#33; (it&#39;s only .5% difference, but ouch still&#33

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i dunt really like futureshop and best buy all their god dam MAIL-IN rebates and u have to pay the tax on the ORIGINAL price

My Blog
    I'm still here.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@4 January 2004 - 18:36
    i dunt really like futureshop and best buy all their god dam MAIL-IN rebates and u have to pay the tax on the ORIGINAL price
    you said it&#33; preach my brother, preach . lol, ya, futureshop actually does suck, i found way better stores now.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    You won&#39;t find cheap computer parts in BC. You can thank the taxes for that. It&#39;d probably be cheaper to order directly from the States.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    internet.news
    If you want to rip some VHS tapes: Pinnacle PCTV Rave is a good card. It just costs 49 or 59 Euro (aroung 50 Dollars&#33 and won some Emmy Awards as shown on the package.

As I had no experience with Video Cards, I looked out for the one with the best recommendations on amazon.com.

The Video Card also supports Satellite Receiver, Antenna, or Cable for TV. The Pro Version also has Radio Receiver support.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by internet.news@7 January 2004 - 23:03
    If you want to rip some VHS tapes: Pinnacle PCTV Rave is a good card. It just costs 49 or 59 Euro (aroung 50 Dollars&#33 and won some Emmy Awards as shown on the package.

As I had no experience with Video Cards, I looked out for the one with the best recommendations on amazon.com.

The Video Card also supports Satellite Receiver, Antenna, or Cable for TV. The Pro Version also has Radio Receiver support.
    However, we are looking out for cards which are good with games, which this card is not

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234