Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E Drive Disappeared

exo_body's Avatar Poster
    yup, i tried system restore, im gonna give what you said a go cwctv, ill report back in a few mins. oh, um so i jus uninstall the driver, then restart my computer? is that all i do? and then jus see if it starts to work again

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Forum Star
    before deleting anything just try re-booting

there are a few progs that seem to cause this, i've had it with daemon tools among others and rebooting has always sorted it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Yes thats all Windows will find the drive and install the drivers again IF not its that software you put on and then maybe a system restore which ISN'T reloading it if thats whats worring in you.

before deleting anything just try re-booting
    I was hoping this had already been done but.....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    ah man im abit lost now. i think its one of two things done it, either dvdxcopy or music match. both of them are related to the the burner (like both of them can burn discs) i removed dvdxcopy, but not music match. so what do you think i should do not? when you say reboot you mean re-start?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    Correct DID you do this after putting the softwares on like pol said,if not boot now see you soon.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    rite i gotta go to work now, but when i come home, bout 6 hours time, im gonna do what you said and ill report back, many thanks guys!! i hope it works

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    omg! you guys rule sooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!! yeah its workin now, i jus uninstalled the driver, then restarted and it detected the hardware its self and its all workin grand now!! thank you all soooooo much for your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12