Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Steps 2 Burning A Movie 2 Useing Nero...

CANT SOMEONE POST THE STEPS 2 BURNING A MOVIE 2 CD USEING NERO...CUZ I TRIED 2 DO IT AND DID WAT PPL HAV SAID AND STILL IT IS WRONG... :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by MakaveliThaDon@3 January 2004 - 19:12
    CANT SOMEONE POST THE STEPS 2 BURNING A MOVIE 2 CD USEING NERO...CUZ I TRIED 2 DO IT AND DID WAT PPL HAV SAID AND STILL IT IS WRONG... :helpsmile:
    give me more info so i can help you figure that out, what ver. of nero u have, how big is the movie size and runnning time, is it in mpg format or som other format

If you want help give more info please

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    muchspl2
    to really encode movies the right way you need to follow a few guidelines (one being not to let nero encode it)
    1. download tmpgenc http://www.tmpgenc.net
    2. http://divxrepair.sourceforge.net/ remove all bad frames
    3. make sure tmpgenc is set up correctly (don't worry about setting you don't have, just the ones you do have )

3. If you want to speed up the encode you can put it on motion estimate search (change the motion search precision as seen @ the bottom here)

but remember you're giving alittle quality by encoding that way, transversely if you put it on best quality, it takes even longer but you get the very best
    once its compleatly encoded to vcd or svcd open nero and burn it
    hope this helps

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by jerome18+3 January 2004 - 19:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jerome18 @ 3 January 2004 - 19:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MakaveliThaDon@3 January 2004 - 19:12
    CANT SOMEONE POST THE STEPS 2 BURNING A MOVIE 2 CD USEING NERO...CUZ I TRIED 2 DO IT AND DID WAT PPL HAV SAID AND STILL IT IS WRONG...&nbsp; :helpsmile:&nbsp;
    give me more info so i can help you figure that out, what ver. of nero u have, how big is the movie size and runnning time, is it in mpg format or som other format

If you want help give more info please [/b][/quote]
    version of nero is 6.0.0.28
    85.4mb (video)
    running time 4:19
    mpeg format.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by MakaveliThaDon+3 January 2004 - 21:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MakaveliThaDon &#064; 3 January 2004 - 21:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jerome18@3 January 2004 - 19:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-MakaveliThaDon
    @3 January 2004 - 19:12

If you want help give more info please
    version of nero is 6.0.0.28
    85.4mb (video)
    running time 4:19
    mpeg format. [/b][/quote]
    good its in the correct format all you need to do is burn it.

1st open up nero and choose video cd
    2nd find the movie file you want to burn
    3rd drag the file to the left side of the screen, when you do this nero should check it to see if its in the right format and if it says

choose the one circle then click the burn button then your finish&#33;

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    muchspl2
    rofl @ dawns_place_Big tits jeans.mpeg

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by muchspl2@3 January 2004 - 21:35
    rofl @ dawns_place_Big tits jeans.mpeg
    i knew i should of erase that but.........oh..well

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    muchspl2
    too late now

9. File Sharing   -   #9