Thread: Avi Preview

When I want watch the movie I'm downloading in Avi Preview it shows a few seconds it goes to the end and it stops this is not happening when I completed the download

(Btw should it be possible to watch movie that are downloading in Bsplayer because can't ??)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    download videolan and you will watch the amount you download from the movie

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    vedio lan crashes my pc for sum reason it just turns off when i use it ianit there anythy better

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    ForbiddenDNA's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by -Archwolf-@3 January 2004 - 11:30
    When I want watch the movie I'm downloading in Avi Preview it shows a few seconds it goes to the end and it stops this is not happening when I completed the download

(Btw should it be possible to watch movie that are downloading in Bsplayer because can't ??)
    That same happens to me..

And I really don't have any clue on how to solve it..

But give it a try, using Video Lan.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    --Spam--
    Originally posted by ForbiddenDNA+4 January 2004 - 04:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ForbiddenDNA @ 4 January 2004 - 04:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#045;Archwolf&#045;@3 January 2004 - 11:30
    When I want watch the movie I&#39;m downloading in Avi Preview it shows a few seconds it goes to the end and it stops this is not happening when I completed the download

(Btw should it be possible to watch movie that are downloading in Bsplayer because can&#39;t ??)
    That same happens to me..

And I really don&#39;t have any clue on how to solve it..

But give it a try, using Video Lan. [/b][/quote]
    I think there is a bug in AVIPreview. There&#39;s a topic on it at their forums.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    i have been having the same problem too