Thread: Upload Bandwidths

big bearded buddy
    I'm just curious about my uploads. I am more than happy to share my files, but I find that about 90% of the time my uploads start at high bandwidth, but go down every second until there is no bandwidth and the upload is aborted. Is there any reason for this, and is there anything I can do to fix it? Thanks to anybody that may be able to help.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Launch KLConfigWizard (it's in the K-Lite main folder) and it'll set the number of downloads and their speeds on the base of your connection.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    dear autumn fox, this is zedd, as you have probably discovered, just to let you know, you have spelt launch wrong again!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    @ zedd Thanks :beerchug:

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by big bearded buddy@3 January 2004 - 20:42
    I'm just curious about my uploads. I am more than happy to share my files, but I find that about 90% of the time my uploads start at high bandwidth, but go down every second until there is no bandwidth and the upload is aborted.
    How fast are your uploads supposed to be?
    If you only have 128 kilobits/sec MAX upload bandwidth to be used by EVERYTHING, then the fastest KL++ can upload is about 15 KB/sec and may only be 12 KB/sec in practice...