Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being Here.

Poster
    How many chaps are still downloading and uploading stuff. Which systems are you using.

My PC is going pretty much full pelt 24/7 apart from the odd re-boot. I have downloaded half a dozen movies (BT) and four full albums (SS) over the weekend, in addition to talking pish with you chaps, which I have really enjoyed. Probably more than the files to be honest.

I just wondered how many people were still getting and giving files, in addition to posting here. Or has your reason for being on this board changed. Do you now use it to speak to friends and the files are an added bonus (as opposed to the other way round).

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    its kinda changed for me i hang out in the lounge the most i only use fileshareing once in a while now so it kinda has changed

3. Lounge   -   #3
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    there are still some people on here who i might like to know but i feel this has taken up to much of an important part of my life and therefore will be killing TheDave at 1000 posts

49 - eek!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    yah i still download movies and songs [tons] but i never even watch/hear 2/3rds of them. i spend to much time reading and replying on this board

5. Lounge   -   #5
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Very rarely do I DL anything lately.
    I've become much more interested in the hardware aspect of computers than what I can actually do with them.

I'm still active here because I enjoy the banter and debate.
    And the occasional brilliant flashes of humor.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I just go in there when I am looking for something specific. Most of the time I just ask my son to download a movie etc. on to cd\dvd and watch it from that. As for music, I pretty much have what I want.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I still dl a lot, though I have started collecting video files too.
    I love you guys too much too leave.

Dave, I will miss you.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

8. Lounge   -   #8
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I still upload/download as much as I ever did, probably more so. I use BitTorrent, IRC and SoulSeek mainly.

My reason for being here changed from specifically filesharing, to having fun, about a month after I joined when I became firmly entrenched in the lounge.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I came on here cos Baz told me I should have a look, he kept sitting in the corner laughing, so I came on....I don't do much d/ling or uploading, just some songs as and when I need/want them

I come here because I have several good friends here
    People here make me happy......certain ones especially others make it interesting, others give me a release for stress by flamming.

It's no different to RL but without the money and shit of life, somewhere I can say and talk about things I can't and would'nt to people IRL

This is my home (when I'm home that is )

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I am not downloading much anymore.Still leave SoulSeek on almost 24/7.Just not downloading much of anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast