Thread: What's The Most Discusting Job

Poster
    I tell you what. I had to enter a sewage shaft (yesterday) An 8 ft. by 5 ft. hole in the ground, about 23 feet deep. The shaft was filled at 8-1/2ft full of shit, vomit, dishwater chunks, bath water, hospital waste, tiolet paper, funeral home waste, diarrhea, rubbers, tampons, etc. You name it, it was there. The worst thing was all of the raw chunky scum covering the top layer, which consisted of "chewed up" looking food particles. Probably fatty substances, since it was floating. Most likely from garbage disposals, and meat trimmings from the holiday meals.

I had to control the dry heaves.

I had to dip an extension ladder into the shaft until I hit the "soft" bottom. The ladder was immediately coated with a quagmire of crap. My job was to drill and bolt a 6" pipe to the wall, from below shit level to the top. Fortunately, I did not drop any tools. The toughest part was drilling the bottom holes, only 2 inches above sewage line.The only place for me to stand, was the bottom rung, which was also a few inches above the crap.

At any given moment, the sewage level can rise unexpectedly, forcing me to evacuated. I do not like the idea of wading in sewage.

The job is done. Well accomplished.

Later that day, when I come home smelling like a sick skunk. My wife asks me "What do you want for dinner?". I say "Nothing, I am not hungry now". "What, is it my cooking?"...

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    seafood restaurant. the tarter sauce was nasty

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Man that brings new meaning "SHIT JOB"

That sounds grose. Bet it paid well though

I had a disgusting job once and it was door knocking thing for disable children and we had to collect money.

The excuses peole used to have for not giving even 20 cents.

"i am a diobetic i am disabled my self"

"fuck of i bet you will pick up 5 cents from the ground"

"piss off"

Damn just say you dont have any coins and thats it. Jesus!!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Tarter sauce?Cover me all in Tarter sauce compared to what Spindulik had to do.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Runner is the scariest intence most well paying job ive ever came across

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Spindulik@4 January 2004 - 00:51
    I tell you what. I had to enter a sewage shaft (yesterday) An 8 ft. by 5 ft. hole in the ground, about 23 feet deep. The shaft was filled at 8-1/2ft full of shit, vomit, dishwater chunks, bath water, hospital waste, tiolet paper, funeral home waste, diarrhea, rubbers, tampons, etc. You name it, it was there. The worst thing was all of the raw chunky scum covering the top layer, which consisted of "chewed up" looking food particles. Probably fatty substances, since it was floating. Most likely from garbage disposals, and meat trimmings from the holiday meals.

I had to control the dry heaves.

I had to dip an extension ladder into the shaft until I hit the "soft" bottom. The ladder was immediately coated with a quagmire of crap. My job was to drill and bolt a 6" pipe to the wall, from below shit level to the top. Fortunately, I did not drop any tools. The toughest part was drilling the bottom holes, only 2 inches above sewage line.The only place for me to stand, was the bottom rung, which was also a few inches above the crap.

At any given moment, the sewage level can rise unexpectedly, forcing me to evacuated. I do not like the idea of wading in sewage.

The job is done. Well accomplished.

Later that day, when I come home smelling like a sick skunk. My wife asks me "What do you want for dinner?". I say "Nothing, I am not hungry now". "What, is it my cooking?"...
    jus sounds bad

i once had a job at a nursing home and some guy died but he shit all over himself and much more ,iwas on lunch coming around the corner eating chinnese when they brought the body downstairs the morge was right on the floor i worked on the smell and the sight i saw (whoa) i drop to my knees from the smell an sight the funeral guy helped me and my boss let me go home they thought i was sick ,but i told them what i saw and they could smell it cuz they guy been dead for 2 days jus a bad day.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    TEaching at shigh school

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Knowledge is Power
    Well done Spindulik, anything seems heaven compared to that.