Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nokia N-gage Game Lists

Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Marius24+5 January 2004 - 02:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 5 January 2004 - 02:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat@5 January 2004 - 00:41
    I don&#39;t see any problem with a hidden cartridge slot. It seems a plus to me.
    u mean each rime u weant to change game u have to turn it off take the back off take the battery out and the sim card then change the game and put it together again

waste of time [/b][/quote]
    Oh

I thought it would just open, slot cartridge in, close. And just a slot at the back too, a little like a GBA battery slot.

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by Kesta@6 January 2004 - 11:27
    Hey guys the n-gage IS shit but hey its good when you sit on a bus for like 2 hours with nothing to do. also i plain on uploading all those games onto my website and also there shit easy to put onto a mmc you need at least 124mb MMC card though. nut hey.
    hey man can you toss those up there or IM me them? im getting my n-gage tomorrow and wanna be ready

3. Games   -   #13
    BANNED
    Hey guys the n-gage IS shit but hey its good when you sit on a bus for like 2 hours with nothing to do. also i plain on uploading all those games onto my website and also there shit easy to put onto a mmc you need at least 124mb MMC card though. nut hey.
    palm pilot, gameboy advance sp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12