Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever Shit On The Toilet Lid Down

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I remember doing it when I was 3 wanted to do something different so I thought id do it with it lid down

2. Lounge   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    That funny

3. Lounge   -   #3
    you shit with the lid up

4. Lounge   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Toilet humour. This will bring them out in their droves.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    you ever shit in the tub i did

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I dont go in for this toilet stuff <s>Jonn</s> Joob Joob. I have a bidet in the cloakroom.

For those Scottish people reading this. No it is not an old bidet.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    No I never done that

I once shat meh boxers I was cutting some wood for a customer (when I worked at the hardware store) and the customer was holding the overhanging wood, I had a fart and squeezed it.........it was&#39;nt a fart ........Man did that smell .........I went up into the roof store room took off my boxers and stuffed them in the rafters Their probably still there 8 years on........be a bit crusty by now

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@4 January 2004 - 13:26
    No I never done that

I once shat meh boxers I was cutting some wood for a customer (when I worked at the hardware store) and the customer was holding the overhanging wood, I had a fart and squeezed it.........it was&#39;nt a fart ........Man did that smell .........I went up into the roof store room took off my boxers and stuffed them in the rafters Their probably still there 8 years on........be a bit crusty by now

Jonno B)
    Hope one of those TV make over programmes do that house. I would love to see that.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Did you ever notice that in most cases, when you really have to take a shit, you can contain yourself, hold back? Usually when you know there are no restrooms available, like on a bus or in the middle of downtown traffic. Yes, it is unbearable at times but you can deal with it.

Then, for some reason, when you know you are within a few minutes of coming home to the bathroom, mysteriously your body becomes less tolerant. You seem to almost lose control. When the time finally comes and you are just two steps from sitting on the toilet, incredibly your anus has a mind of its own. It lets loose an instant discharge, even before your cheeks touch the seat. Why is that?

Have you ever have the same scenario happen above, but when you try to open the bathroom door, it is locked and occupied by somebody else. Then you suddenly have to pucker up and bear the pain? Total reversal of the rectum.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    I would never dream of doin it any other way&#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast