Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need More People To Share...

The only way to actually enjoy the movie downloading scene is to be able to get the files faster....
    the only way to do that is to know who is sharing what whenever they come online...
    just post a message here stating what u are sharing and if the file is anygood...cuz we dont want any fakes...
    I am sharing the esoteric version of rotk
    and
    the last samuri(mpt)
    B)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    really buddy

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by ddub58@4 January 2004 - 23:16
    The only way to actually enjoy the movie downloading scene is to be able to get the files faster....
    the only way to do that is to know who is sharing what whenever they come online...
    just post a message here stating what u are sharing and if the file is anygood...cuz we dont want any fakes...
    and
    the last samuri(mpt)
    B)
    just use bittorent with http://www.suprnova.org

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    thanks a lot!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    and
    the last samuri(mpt)
    Bittorent↔emule+ k-lite is dead and full of fakes

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by ddub58@4 January 2004 - 23:16
    and
    the last samuri(mpt)
    B)
    When you do a search it tells you how fast you can download by looking at the bandwidth of the file.

To avoid fakes use the verified section on this forum. Alternatively to get good speeds on new movies use bittorrent, and almost all files on bittorrent are genuine.
    Robert00000

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Hello!

We should not play right in the hands of the RIAA and MPAA! It increases the risk of getting caught!

It is a great service but to risky unfortunatelly!

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Joakim Agren@5 January 2004 - 05:11
    Hello!

We should not play right in the hands of the RIAA and MPAA! It increases the risk of getting caught!

It is a great service but to risky unfortunatelly!
    Why?
    basicly if you take the steps in my faq http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=89181 you'll be fine, on most programs you'll ip address is easy to get

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    lotsa of people are already sharing
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I understand that lots of people are sharing... but I need real movies fast....tried bittorent...too slow...I mean I got a cable modem for god sakes...gettin like 3 kb per sec thats bad....in K-lite..the real files..peepz arents sharen..wtf

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast