Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rpg

- Nightmare -'s Avatar Arch-angel
    You can also check out any of the three Front Missions, ALL THREE of the Wild Arms installments and SaGa Frontier 1 and 2.

It is time...

...for the end to be stopped.

2. Games   -   #22
    has anyone played tales of destiny 2, by any chance

3. Games   -   #23
    Chaos Legion

Here is the Demo. Try it if you like it Download the full game in www.suprnova.org/

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by ELQBA@6 January 2004 - 21:42
    Chaos Legion

Here is the Demo. Try it if you like it Download the full game in www.suprnova.org/

so in the battle system do u use options like the ffs, or do u move around yourself

5. Games   -   #25
    You move around by your self is almost like Devil May Cry.
    The game looks great but the movies looks even better

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by ELQBA@6 January 2004 - 22:11
    The game looks great but the movies looks even better
    ive got the bttorrent armed and waiting but im trying to get more info on the game b4 i download it. coz it will take a week too.

its not repetative is it like dmc, meaning is there loads of moves and is there always something new happening

7. Games   -   #27
    Originally posted by creamer@6 January 2004 - 21:40
    It depends on which one you're referring to. There are actually two of them. One for the PS1 and another for the PS2. The true Tales of Destiny 2 is on the PS2. The Tales of Destiny 2 on the PS1 is actually known as Tales of Eternia. This is the one I played with the Craymels and everything.

Yeah it's something that happens to few games like Final Fantasy VI which was brought to the States as Final Fantasy III.

It is time...

8. Games   -   #28
    Originally posted by &#045; Nightmare &#045;+6 January 2004 - 23:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (- Nightmare - @ 6 January 2004 - 23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-creamer@6 January 2004 - 21:40
    It depends on which one you&#39;re referring to. There are actually two of them. One for the PS1 and another for the PS2. The true Tales of Destiny 2 is on the PS2. The Tales of Destiny 2 on the PS1 is actually known as Tales of Eternia. This is the one I played with the Craymels and everything.

Yeah it&#39;s something that happens to few games like Final Fantasy VI which was brought to the States as Final Fantasy III. [/b][/quote]
    u r the first person i know whose played it (the one with the craymels and stuff) im an rpg lover and once i complete one im usally glad to see the back of the game, but this game ive played 3 times and there was more to find out each time. took me around 700 hours at a time

i rate this game 10 out of 10
    and that score doesent come lightly with my views

what do u rate this game

9. Games   -   #29
    Sadly I haven&#39;t finished the game as yet.

I made it to the second disc but had problems because the dude that lent it to me never gave me the second one. But I can still rate it based on the experiences I came across with the first disc. I love the battle system and various locales and especially the different Craymels. Overall, I would give it a 9.5.

And I know what you mean about rpgs. I absolutely LOVE RPGs.

My personal favorite series are Final Fantasy (as you can see it is my absolute favorite ), Wild Arms, Xenogears/Xenosaga, Suikoden, Kingdom Hearts and the Chrono series. I can go on and on but it&#39;s best I stop there.

It is time...

10. Games   -   #30
    Originally posted by creamer+6 January 2004 - 23:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creamer @ 6 January 2004 - 23:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ELQBA@6 January 2004 - 22:11
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; The game looks great but the movies looks even better
    ive got the bttorrent armed and waiting but im trying to get more info on the game b4 i download it. coz it will take a week too.

its not repetative is it like dmc, meaning is there loads of moves and is there always something new happening [/b][/quote]
    Chaos Legion Previews There you have information about the game play. screenshots

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast