Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rpg

Check out Star Ocean The Second Story. That RPG owns.

2. Games   -   #32
    Originally posted by Xilo@7 January 2004 - 03:27
    i was playing that the other day.

i got to the part where u need to find rare herbs so u could talk to a proffesa or some shit like that. anyway i just gave up with it, i dident rate it at all, the graphics where a major let down and u can never seem to hit anything first?

i cant beleve that this is one of the rarest rpgs and one of the best loved?

i rate it 5 out of 10 u

3. Games   -   #33
    Originally posted by creamer+6 January 2004 - 22:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creamer &#064; 6 January 2004 - 22:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Xilo@7 January 2004 - 03:27
    Check out Star Ocean The Second Story.&nbsp; That RPG owns.

i got to the part where u need to find rare herbs so u could talk to a proffesa or some shit like that. anyway i just gave up with it, i dident rate it at all, the graphics where a major let down and u can never seem to hit anything first?

i rate it 5 out of 10 u [/b][/quote]
    Play it more, you will like it. The graphics might not be the best but it fits. There are several different characters you can get (some if you get one you can&#39;t get the other). You can even beat the game with just Claud/Rena.

I love the battle system. It&#39;s real time-ness and ability to move around the field are cool. Doing 100+ combos are pretty fun too . The max level you can get is like 255...

The item system and ability system are pretty cool too. You can make your own items and that. You can even make fake checks or pickpocket NPCs. Though this will lower your rating with the other party members...

The final, extra, secret dungeon is the hardest I&#39;ve ever seen in any RPG. It&#39;s over 20 levels and each has some weird puzzle/maze in it >_<. There are some enemies you will battle that deal a shit load of damage to you, but you only do 1 damage to them if you don&#39;t have the right weapon equiped and they sometimes come in groups of up to 20 or so. So it&#39;s either take your chances and get fucked, or equip a character with the right weapon that&#39;s innaffective to any other enemy. Everyone needs to be level 255 to beat this dungeon O_O

Overall, I give it an 8/10 because the story is just a tad bit lacking. Other than that, everything else rocks. I hope Star Ocean Till the End of Time is just as good

4. Games   -   #34
    Originally posted by Xilo+7 January 2004 - 04:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xilo @ 7 January 2004 - 04:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by creamer@6 January 2004 - 22:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-Xilo
    @7 January 2004 - 03:27

i rate it 5 out of 10 u
    Play it more, you will like it. The graphics might not be the best but it fits. There are several different characters you can get (some if you get one you can&#39;t get the other). You can even beat the game with just Claud/Rena.

I love the battle system. It&#39;s real time-ness and ability to move around the field are cool. Doing 100+ combos are pretty fun too . The max level you can get is like 255...

The item system and ability system are pretty cool too. You can make your own items and that. You can even make fake checks or pickpocket NPCs. Though this will lower your rating with the other party members...

The final, extra, secret dungeon is the hardest I&#39;ve ever seen in any RPG. It&#39;s over 20 levels and each has some weird puzzle/maze in it >_<. There are some enemies you will battle that deal a shit load of damage to you, but you only do 1 damage to them if you don&#39;t have the right weapon equiped and they sometimes come in groups of up to 20 or so. So it&#39;s either take your chances and get fucked, or equip a character with the right weapon that&#39;s innaffective to any other enemy. Everyone needs to be level 255 to beat this dungeon O_O

Overall, I give it an 8/10 because the story is just a tad bit lacking. Other than that, everything else rocks. I hope Star Ocean Till the End of Time is just as good [/b][/quote]
    ill take ur advice and spend a few more hours on it and see how it goes

u can find that a lot with rpgs its just a matter of getting into em.

5. Games   -   #35
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by creamer+6 January 2004 - 18:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creamer @ 6 January 2004 - 18:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ELQBA@5 January 2004 - 09:44
    Get Chaos Legin for Pc.

&nbsp; &nbsp; Chaos Legion is an intense tale that follows the story of two powerful swordsman named Sieg Wahrheit and his old friend Victor Delacronix. And incident leads Delacroix to fall into darkness and it is Sieg&#39;s mission to pursue him before the world descends into chaos.
    yeah, i like the look of this game, ill check it out [/b][/quote]
    MY GAWD THIS GAME SUCKS DICK............. its pretty much DEVIL MAY CRY but like super shit crappy version.........

6. Games   -   #36
    Originally posted by Monkeee+7 January 2004 - 06:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 7 January 2004 - 06:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by creamer@6 January 2004 - 18:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-ELQBA
    @5 January 2004 - 09:44
    Get Chaos Legin for Pc.

&nbsp; Chaos Legion is an intense tale that follows the story of two powerful swordsman named Sieg Wahrheit and his old friend Victor Delacronix. And incident leads Delacroix to fall into darkness and it is Sieg&#39;s mission to pursue him before the world descends into chaos.

yeah, i like the look of this game, ill check it out
    MY GAWD THIS GAME SUCKS DICK............. its pretty much DEVIL MAY CRY but like super shit crappy version......... [/b][/quote]
    the super dupy shitty crappy version?

7. Games   -   #37
    Originally posted by Monkeee+7 January 2004 - 06:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 7 January 2004 - 06:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by creamer@6 January 2004 - 18:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-ELQBA
    @5 January 2004 - 09:44
    Get Chaos Legin for Pc.

&nbsp; Chaos Legion is an intense tale that follows the story of two powerful swordsman named Sieg Wahrheit and his old friend Victor Delacronix. And incident leads Delacroix to fall into darkness and it is Sieg&#39;s mission to pursue him before the world descends into chaos.

yeah, i like the look of this game, ill check it out
    MY GAWD THIS GAME SUCKS DICK............. its pretty much DEVIL MAY CRY but like super shit crappy version......... [/b][/quote]
    Tell me a good rpg for PC. Almos all PC RPG are like you are in mediabal age an looks terrible with bad game play and the characters looks small. If there is a better one tell me to get it. Dont tell me FInal Fantasy XI online

I know there are better games for PS2, GC, or XboX.

8. Games   -   #38
    Poster

RGP GAMES are Very Stupid

9. Games   -   #39
    Poster
    Best RPG&#39;s for Snes:

1.) Terranigma*
    2.) Secret Of Mana
    3.) Secret Of Evermore
    4.) Zelda
    5.) Tales Of Phantasia*
    6.) Bahamut Lagoon*
    7.) Illusion Of Gaia
    8.) SoulBlazer
    9.) Star Ocean*
    10.) Chrono Trigger

---------------
    * Not avaible in the US (NTSC)
    * Only avaible as Jap. version
    Visit DeJap.com to get translations for Snes roms.
    You will also need an Snes amulator to play Snes roms on your PC.
    Best snes emulator for Windows operating system is Snes9X v1.42

10. Games   -   #40
    Poster
    If you need any Snes roms I would suggest ROMnation.
    They have a large archive of Snes (and other) roms and it&#39;s all FREE.
    Visit the snes rom archive of ROMnation here

*Please vote for &#39;em HERE &#39;couse they are the best.They don&#39;t force you to vothe 100 times before you get your ROM.You don&#39;t have to vote at all , but do it for &#39;em &#33;

P.S.

I don&#39;t know any good RPG game for PC.I&#39;ve heard that "NeverWinter Nights" is good, but have never played it.

The best rpg&#39;s are for SNES &#33; SNES RULES &#33;

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast