Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homer Vs Peter

Poster
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@5 January 2004 - 06:08
    screw that, buy the dvd's if u have money, as for me, download, cuz ..... um... i got no money
    I'm Not Going To Buy DVDs Of A Show I Haven't Seen...It Could Be Crap

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i don't know ??? there both a bunch of morons i think if they fought they both would put each other in the hospital

the'll be in the same room body cast up and still trying to fight but in the end i say it all end in a family war

so lisa get her ass kicked by meg
    bart get's some good licks off on the fatboy forgot his name but get jumped by stuwy

and the biggest cat fight you ever saw with marge and the other chick
    in the end both wife and husband would both all be in a hospital with an important message at the end that fighting is wrong ,but then jus go at it again for the hell of it

bujub22

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by stupidguy+5 January 2004 - 06:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stupidguy @ 5 January 2004 - 06:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Secret Squirrel@5 January 2004 - 06:08
    screw that, buy the dvd&#39;s if u have money, as for me, download, cuz ..... um... i got no money
    I&#39;m Not Going To Buy DVDs Of A Show I Haven&#39;t Seen...It Could Be Crap [/b][/quote]
    nah it&#39;s not crap worth the buy or jus check it out on cartton network to see if you like

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by bujub22@5 January 2004 - 13:36
    i don&#39;t know ??? there both a bunch of morons i think if they fought they both would put each other in the hospital

the&#39;ll be in the same room body cast up and still trying to fight but in the end i say it all end in a family war

so lisa get her ass kicked by meg
    bart get&#39;s some good licks off on the fatboy forgot his name but get jumped by stuwy

and the biggest cat fight you ever saw with marge and the other chick
    in the end both wife and husband would both all be in a hospital with an important message at the end that fighting is wrong ,but then jus go at it again for the hell of it

bujub22
    hahaha imagine, little maggie and her tentacles against synical little baby in family guy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12