Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helix Producer Plus 9

fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@5 January 2004 - 12:39
    4)wtf is real block?

just meant that i have ANYTHING to do with realnetworks blocked
    dont want nothing to do with that crap
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by FKDUP74+5 January 2004 - 14:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKDUP74 @ 5 January 2004 - 14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@5 January 2004 - 12:39
    4)wtf is real block?

just meant that i have ANYTHING to do with realnetworks blocked
    dont want nothing to do with that crap [/b][/quote]
    On the contrary, some of thoose products are very good. I only despise real one player which I think a lot of people do.

And to be quite frank, real player was not that bad when it was real player. Like the g2 and all thoose players they were ok. Its that real one crap that sucks really bad.

But products like helix producer are ok. In fact sometimes unless you convert thoose ram files to something else that is the only way you wont have to use helix products from real. Sometimes you dont have a choice unless you convert them with tinra or something.

But helix powered streaming server rocks..........big time. Thats the only means that youll ever be able to stream any real networks media accross any network. Thats why the basic version is free.

So not all their products suck. Just that one bad apple made the whole batch look bad.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    BANNED
    yea real player wasnt bad.... but its gone to hell.... i never touch real products at all.... they are all worthless.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    i agree totally but rm8 is the only thing my phone has to play videos so its better than nothing. btw having return of the king on ur fone the full movie is amazing no more falling asleep again at work&#33;

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    BANNED
    try fitting it? lol phones also use a limited amount of memory, u know?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Yea lol on your movie phone venture.

But seriuosly, just because a company comes out with one crappy product does not mean that everything they make is crap. If that was the case then there are a lot of companies I would never use their products again...........especially companies like norton.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12