Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Helpful Tool

go to download.com and search for kazaa enhancers

download and install the 1st 2 or 3 things u get. Those are fukkin amazing!! I am downloading a 400 mb file and it's going over 100 kb per second!

Edit: the program is called Kazaa Download Accelerator Plus 2.21. Download and install that as well as KaZaA Speedup 3.05

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    What speeds were you getting before. Be interesting to see if that is a concidence or not.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I was getting like 20 30 kilobytes

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Old Fella
    What speed conection do you have? Your download speed is controlled by your connection and ISP, and can not be accelerated above their maximum levels.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Download.com list a lot of accelerators for Kazaa , just be carefull which one do you install , i tried evry accelerator listed there , some contains spyware.If you want clean tools just use my site

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    If I could download things at my maximum speed

I could download a 1 gigabyte files in around 10 minutes but of course that won't happen that's why I need this accellerator

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Hey shared your site isnt working tried downloading kazaaignite dead link??

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I know , i will upload Kazaa Ignite on my server , because the development site of KazaaIgnite is gone.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    so do I need to start these program every time Im on kazaa? thanx

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by Cyril@5 January 2004 - 19:44
    Your download speed is controlled by your connection and ISP, and can not be accelerated above their maximum levels.
    Thats not entirely true...I have exceeded my isp's managed bandwith many, many times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast