Thread: Doom 3

Poster
    the only one thats out there. u got the e3 demo from suprnova...but does anyone know if any thing else is out there? its mad buddy too...but its only alpha.

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    If you're asking is there more than just the alpha, I don't think so. I know of some people that made some extra maps for the alpha, but thats about it. Those extra maps keep me satisfied untill its released

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    ...Glass tubes all look alike from the inside.
    In normal ID tradition, im sure that there will be an official demo release just after the games launch.

after.

4. Games   -   #4
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Project E-01@5 January 2004 - 11:35
    In normal ID tradition, im sure that there will be an official demo release just after the games launch.

after.
    Just download the game when its released, and if you want to, buy the game after to support id.

5. Games   -   #5
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+5 January 2004 - 07:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 5 January 2004 - 07:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Project E&#045;01@5 January 2004 - 11:35

after.
    Just download the game when its released, and if you want to, buy the game after to support id. [/b][/quote]
    how much it gonna be? prob is i need cash to support my hardware expenses. i&#39;ll c if multiplayer is too attracting and addictive

6. Games   -   #6
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+5 January 2004 - 14:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 5 January 2004 - 14:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@5 January 2004 - 07:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-Project E&#045;01
    @5 January 2004 - 11:35

after.

Just download the game when its released, and if you want to, buy the game after to support id.
    how much it gonna be? prob is i need cash to support my hardware expenses. i&#39;ll c if multiplayer is too attracting and addictive [/b][/quote]
    I guess it&#39;ll be £30-40 depending on where you shop.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Where can I download the extra maps from?