Thread: Need A Job

r there any restruants/fast food places that has an online application. Since we all live in diffrent places ( I am florida usa) try to give me a chain resturant like taco bell, burger king or whatever. thanks
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i think it would be better for you to apply instore

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bump

4. Lounge   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    TTTTTT Have you not posted this thread before. Dont say before what. I just have a vague recollection of something similar. My vague recollections are usually fairly accurate.

I cant be bothered checking or verifying. Someone else can do it.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    good job. bout 2 months ago i posted a topic that sayed that i wanted to know where i could get a job if i were 15

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    www.google.com is a friend of mine he will sort you out.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    if you go into the resteraunt you got a better chance cos it shows youve got the guts and enthusiasm to do the job. it is a good idea to da little research though incase your interviewed by a fat scottish prick who thinks hes god cos hes in a fucking franchised resteraunt

7 :helpsmile:

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I&#39;ve ran restraunts for years and I can tell you first hand that I would not hire anyone that dropped apps in to the drive thru and I sure as hell wouldn&#39;t have hired anyone that was too lazy to get off of their keyboard....

9. Lounge   -   #9
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by a2e319@5 January 2004 - 00:02
    I&#39;ve ran restraunts for years and I can tell you first hand that I would not hire anyone that dropped apps in to the drive thru and I sure as hell wouldn&#39;t have hired anyone that was too lazy to get off of their keyboard....
    too true

10. Lounge   -   #10
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@4 January 2004 - 15:49
    i think it would be better for you to apply instore
    (Good advice&#33

Hi ttttttttt,
    I&#39;m a department manager in manufacturing and do the hiring. Most managers don&#39;t have a lot of time to spend in interviewing job applicants and prefer: 1) a resume&#39; (if applicable for the type of job), 2) a completed application, 3) some references I can check out, 4) and most importantly, I want to see the prospective employee in person.

My advice is, stop by and pick up an application. Do you happen to know anyone that works there that could recommend you? Be ready at that time to be seen by the manager, if he needs to fill a position he wants to do it as quickly as possible and his first impression of you may land you the job.

Remember, you are offering him/her your willingness to do whatever the job entails. You are not just looking for a paycheck. You need to earn that. Just answer his/her questions and don&#39;t try to be "charming". Just be yourself.

If it&#39;s your first job, that&#39;s cool. Most managers know you have to start somewhere and are no less willing to train you compared to hiring someone with experience.

Good luck,
    mrlessk