Thread: I Downloaded Nfsu

Poster
    k i downloaded rawkins NFSU. ...

however when i try to load the image to alcohol 120% it sez

"cue sheet: line 1 - file not accesible"

so what am i doing wrong. ive searched the forums for this kinda topic but the results were poor.

:helpsmile:

2. Games   -   #2
    The cue-sheet is a plain text file describing the structure and the location of
    the BIN-file. Open it with notepad and make sure it's pointing to the correct location.

EDIT:
    The problem I had was when actually burning the image (not mounting) and after editing the cue-sheet with notepad all was well. I thought it may help in some way, maybe not.
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD

3. Games   -   #3
    Lick My Lovepump
    This is not problem at all. If you can, select the file type as all types then open.

4. Games   -   #4
    muchspl2
    sounds like you don't now how to make a cue
    does the second disc have a cue the works, if so after you burn it open the secound cue and change the file name to the first cd

5. Games   -   #5
    I had probs when trying to use cue for burning bin files as well, one of my good friends told me the cue had to have the exact path ("C:\My Documents\Games\Name of game.bin") so I edited in notepad and it worked!,....

I thought that as long as the bin was in the same folder as the cue everything would work but, it didn't work for me

Or in alcohol 120% you can select file>open>files of type>all files[*.*]>select your bin and just burn without the cue as Mad Cat stated

Peace