Thread: Unfinished Bt Download, Can You Continue It ...

Bit Torrent is a great technology, and is really fast. The only problem I have with it is when I'm not done with a download yet, and no one is willing to re-seed the file.

Is there a way that I can continue the download in Kazaa Lite? Maybe change the name into some ADJFKLWEJFE.DAT name or something, stick it in the Kazaa Download folder, and search and download. Would it work? Anyone ever try this?

Thanks a lot.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    muchspl2
    no
    ask for it to be reseed it suprnova forum or look around other sites for it
    http://www.btsites.tk

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    yup, i usually do that. sometimes you just can't get it re-seeded again even if you request. no problem, though. still a good technology.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I have heard of a program where you could continue BT downloads on emule... But I don't know where to get it *shurgs*

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    aserty's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by freak@5 January 2004 - 07:43
    I have heard of a program where you could continue BT downloads on emule... But I don't know where to get it *shurgs*
    That would be Shareaza.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED
    nope, w8 for more users or ask for it to be reseeded

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by aserty+5 January 2004 - 13:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aserty @ 5 January 2004 - 13:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-freak@5 January 2004 - 07:43
    I have heard of a program where you could continue BT downloads on emule... But I don&#39;t know where to get it *shurgs*
    That would be Shareaza. [/b][/quote]
    but unless you started with the propitiatory crapzilla you can&#39;t continue a torrent from a different client
    yet another downfall of Shareaza

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    aserty's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;m pretty sure you can, just put it in incompletes then pause it and open up the torrent or say search for the file.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    muchspl2
    well I&#39;m pretty sure you can&#39;t
    unless you start it with crapzilla you can&#39;t finish it with crapzilla
    unless they changed something with the newest build, but I&#39;m pretty sure its propitiatory

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    no I&#39;m talking about emule. not shareaza. and it wasn&#39;t the client itself it was a program u ran along side emule. but can&#39;t member where i seen it