Thread: New P2p Website

Hello every 1 . I just made a site and Im willing to host any P2P Program that is free such as Kazaa Lite ,KMD etc . I've already added some P2P programs and tools to the sit and I'm looking forward to Developers adding their new P2P programs to my site if you guys are willing to . Im Also looking for some new Admins to help me keep the site updated. This is the link to my site p2p-portal.cjb.net .Im not asking for any type of donations all I ask is for some 1 trust worty to help me keep it up dated.If any 1 Is Intrested you can E-Mail me at [email protected]. Thanks 4 taking the time to read what I posted .

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    According to your site:
    This site don't allow users on proxy here!
    Unfortunately my Internet Service Provider uses transparent web caching proxies so I can't access your site. I am sure that there are several other board users on this website whose Internet Service Provides acts the same*. I reccommend you get it fixed.

Oh and by the way, I am sure the developers here would be happy to let you host their programs.

*It reduces network load.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by ThePlasticSurgeon@29 December 2003 - 18:54
    According to your site:
    This site don't allow users on proxy here!
    Unfortunately my Internet Service Provider uses transparent web caching proxies so I can't access your site. I am sure that there are several other board users on this website whose Internet Service Provides acts the same*. I reccommend you get it fixed.

Oh and by the way, I am sure the developers here would be happy to let you host their programs.

*It reduces network load.
    NTLWorld is my ISP aswell, and I can see the website OK. Are you on cable (like me) or dialup?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@29 December 2003 - 20:24
    NTLWorld is my ISP aswell, and I can see the website OK. Are you on cable (like me) or dialup?
    I have 600k broadband access.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Just dont support GAIN

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Sorry bout that I had the Proxy filter on its now turned off

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I just added a P2P Top Sites for all website admins and People that are just looking for sites that offer P2P Programs and tools. p2p-portal.cjb.net

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Thanks for the support .Im in the mist of adding lots of new tools to the site .

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Does any 1 know if there is any way to search for file on the kazaa network tru a web browser?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by m36a@5 January 2004 - 11:15
    Does any 1 know if there is any way to search for file on the kazaa network tru a web browser?
    yes, search on google for websites with verified sig2dat hashes.