Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Kazaa Lite Dead?

:helpsmile: i heard sharman cutted out k++ from its network.
    is it true?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    No , is not its alive and very well.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by sharedholder@5 January 2004 - 14:52
    No , is not its alive and very well.
    what the media talks...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I heard somthin eles. Someone told me that they made file shareing legle for awhile. Is this true?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by sharedholder@5 January 2004 - 13:52
    No , is not alive and very well.
    I think its dying

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Old Fella
    I'd like to see what all the regulars have to say and if they are still using it. Think a lot of the older members probably visit the forum but don't use the program that much. I'm certainly finding it harder to find files and sources and am resorting to alternative programs in order to quench my thirst for more downloads.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    internet.news
    Am i an old member - something inbetween maybe. But: I still using Kazaa Lite K++

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Nice image. I also use K-Lite constantly.

Mine is completly off topic B) Taken from Fantasya artist Aleksi Briclot.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Old Fella
    You 2 have some pit on the 56 k'ers trying to load this page. Is it just me then, or have you noticed that sources seem to have reduced a bit, and that new files are harder to download. User numbers are definitely down as almost consistently under 3 million these days when use to be more like 4 so that's a huge drop off.
    Don't get me wrong - I love KL. I just think that it's on a bit of a downturn at present and I hope it can be revived.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Cyril+9 January 2004 - 03:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cyril &#064; 9 January 2004 - 03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You 2 have some pit on the 56 k&#39;ers trying to load this page.(...) [/b]

I&#39;m also a 56k&#39;er B) Long live modems

Originally posted by Cyril@9 January 2004 - 03:12
    (...)Is it just me then, or have you noticed that sources seem to have reduced a bit, and that new files are harder to download. User numbers are definitely down as almost consistently under 3 million these days when use to be more like 4 so that&#39;s a huge drop off.
    Don&#39;t get me wrong - I love KL. I just think that it&#39;s on a bit of a downturn at present and I hope it can be revived.
    Yea, i know what you&#39;re talking about. Many users went "off line", hope that they come back quiclky. Unfortunately my conditions <!--QuoteBegin-Autumn Fox
    @9 January 2004 - 03:20
    I&#39;m also a 56k&#39;er B) Long live modems [/quote] disqualifies me from using other P2P apps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast