Thread: Error Opening Kazaa Lite 2.4.3

I cannot use my Kazaa Lite since everytime I open it either it cannot connect or a strange error makes it close.
    What's wrong? :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    If you are having difficulty connecting, it could be that your firewall is not configured correctly. Or you could try going to File, Jump Supernode.

If you get an error message, copy and paste it on this board. A common cause is that you could have a corrupt file in your shared folder, which is causing a crash. If that's the case, you will have to try and locate the file and delete it.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    like sparkle1984 said, it may be a corupt file. Move everything out of your shared folder and then try to start kazaa lite again, if it works then you know that one of the files is bad, then you have to find out which one.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I 've deleted all the files in my shared folder and restarted KLite but it doens't work. Anyway, the error doesn't appear anymore but still, it cannot connect even though I've tried Jump Supernode.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    try going HERE

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    There must be something terribly wrong here as I have tried to do all you told me but it's no use. I can't get Kazupernodes because of a file missing. I have tried to download it but couldn't.
    Please, please help me! This sucks

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    When I get kazupernodes this statement appears:
    " Component"MSCOMCTL.OCX" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid."

8. File Sharing   -   #8

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Thank you, all of you guys for helping me constantly!
    Anyway, my Kazaa is not likely to connect even after everything we've tried. So maybe the best thing that I can do now is not using it for a while until it...well...wants to works. B)
    I GIVE UP! :music1: