Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hola

Poster
    or:

I first became involved with Wildlife Aid when my wife, Ingrid, knowing my particular fondness for badgers, arranged for me to visit the centre to see the orphaned badger cubs that were there that year. I own a house where I am fortunate enough to have a garden that badgers use as their own and I spend as much time as I can watching them out in the wild. The opportunity to get close to one of them was irresistible.

At the centre, I saw at first hand the work that Wildlife Aid does in helping, not only orphaned badgers, but all British wildlife and the dedication that the volunteers put into the animals, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Their success rate in returning animals to the wild is a testament to their skill and determination.

We are fortunate, in this country, to have a huge variety of habitats and native animals and birds but most of us tend to take this for granted. I do not believe that this is something we should do. In these days of constant road building, urban development, intensive farming and over-population, we need to protect our wildlife while it is still there for us to do so. One thing we do know is that nature is well balanced, with each species depending on the well being of others for its survival. In order to protect one, we need to protect them all.

I am lucky to be able to watch wild badgers at night in my garden. I want my children and grandchildren to be able to do the same. The work that Wildlife Aid does will help to secure our natural heritage for everyone in the future.
    Chris Tarrant

You may Grass me anytime!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i think i might turn to god

thats what u do in times of panick and trouble rite ?
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    or:

You may Grass me anytime!!!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    AAww he's such a sensitive man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12