Thread: Tiger Woods 2002

Bet I'm in the wrong place as normal

Anyway I just got Tiger woods 2002 golf game as an ace file and unpacked it(as you do) but there dont seem to be any way of installing it.

However there is one file there that I have not come across before and thats is called CD1.tag, anyone got any idears???? ie do I have to burn it with some special software or something????

Thanks for any help you can give!!!! B)

2. Games   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    Shoudldn't there be an .nfo that contains instructions?

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@4 January 2004 - 22:48
    Shoudldn't there be an .nfo that contains instructions?
    Thanks for the reply, I wish there was, there is no read me file (which I always add if u need to do something speacil or what ever)

I got 14 files
    CD1.tag 3 regfix files startw unarc unpack and 7 .uha files. All of which where aced in one file, a total of 183megs

4. Games   -   #4
    Lick My Lovepump
    There should be a setup.bat file. Run it. It'll open an MSDOS window and uncompress the UHA files.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@4 January 2004 - 23:18
    There should be a setup.bat file. Run it. It'll open an MSDOS window and uncompress the UHA files.
    Ya been there done that, got a load more folders but no files outside of folders, but I will go back and have a look though all the folders, thanks..

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@4 January 2004 - 23:18
    Right I have had a look thought the folders and in the bin folder there is a set up file, b u t it is called setup tag file 1kb.

Tryed openinig it, tryed to change its extention to .exe.

The only good thing sofar is that there is another file in the bin folder that I can click on and that will run the prog, but I cant do all that I should be able to do, ie save the game stats etc etc.

Even tryed messageing other users with this prog with no joy..

But thanks for trying to help anyway...