Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: K-Lite v2.6

Poster
    Mirror for Godlyk here.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by JAWheat411@6 January 2004 - 18:46
    Geez we don't need anymore packages.
    this is the replacement of kazaa #klchat!

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by Error403@6 January 2004 - 18:52
    Use the wizard (+defset.exe) from Clean KMD 260 and rename klr.exe to start.exe

The magnet.exe file is open-source! So you can include that. But I don't think it works with clean versions, so it is better to leave it out completely. (nobody will use those hashes anyway)

Also the package would still be fully legal if you just leave out kazaa.exe and of course don't use the term "kazaa" in the package anywhere. Users can put that in the installation dir manually after installation
    our package launches Gktoolbar.exe though, so shall rename the files to fit. I shall see what the magent link program does - if it works i shall include if not i shall not - its only about 40kb compressed anyway.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Originally posted by Lite@6 January 2004 - 21:09
    our package launches Gktoolbar.exe though, so shall rename the files to fit. I shall see what the magent link program does - if it works i shall include if not i shall not - its only about 40kb compressed anyway.
    Magnet links work with GodlyK B)
    <span style='color:blue'>K-Lite v2.7
    KaZuperNodes/KaNAT

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by FTFakes+6 January 2004 - 19:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FTFakes @ 6 January 2004 - 19:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lite@6 January 2004 - 21:09
    Magnet links work with GodlyK B) [/b][/quote]
    saves me a job

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    I was actually referring to this post

Originally posted by faianfrey+6 January 2004 - 18:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (faianfrey &#064; 6 January 2004 - 18:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Cant you make 2 or three packages one with all we need to run
    and the others you like ....
    [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-JAWheat411
    @6 January 2004 - 18:46
    Geez we don&#39;t need anymore packages. [/quote]
    this is the replacement of kazaa #klchat&#33;

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by JAWheat411+6 January 2004 - 19:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JAWheat411 @ 6 January 2004 - 19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by faianfrey@6 January 2004 - 18:33
    Cant you make 2 or three packages one with all we need to run
    and the others you like

Godlyk crashes when I open Kazaa Gui hacker &nbsp;
    <!--QuoteBegin-JAWheat411
    @6 January 2004 - 18:46
    Geez we don&#39;t need anymore packages.
    this is the replacement of kazaa #klchat&#33;
    I was actually referring to this post [/b][/quote]
    ok sorry, my fault

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Originally posted by Bishtawiman@6 January 2004 - 02:27
    heres just a question...
    Theres a bad-ip blocker build in right? We dont need Peer Guardian anymore correct?? Cause, Peer Guardian is been replaced by Bad-Ip-Updater so yeah, theres a bad-ip blocker in kazaa #KLChat/Godlyk right???
    Over at http://www.bluetack.co.uk/forums/index.php?act=SC&c=8 (login probably required) there is a new firewall based program that is currently being tested. It will totally make using PG or your P2P software based filtering not needed. eWall blocks all communications with a blocked IP Address (TCP/UDP etc) while PG only blocks TCP. eWall is efficient, while PG is a cpu & memory hog (this is partly because eWall is informed of new packets by the driver rather than PG which actively examines the TCP stack for new packets)

In case you wanted to see what it looks like, here is a screenshot

http://www.bluetack.co.uk/ewallhelp/clip13.jpg

Current version is eWall v1.40.5012 *BETA 1* and the format looks basically the same as in that screenshot.

So far there have been 2 beta releases of this app, and it is working VERY VERY VERY good and totally puts PG to shame. It uses a *.p2p file like PG did. Its still in beta as new ideas are added and bugs get regulated. As soon as it is open for normal beta testers like people on the list I don&#39;t see why people on this forum would not want to try it out. I will be asking the developer if he has a problem if I announce the progress and maybe if anyone wants to help beta test can join the group.

Visit www.bluetack.co.uk/pw.html for more information.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Filesharinghelp.com
    looks/sounds good, wish i could get a copy

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    khatib
    hi
    i am new to this but i think it is very good work you are doing
    thank you all

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast