Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Thread: K-Lite v2.6

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by Lite+7 January 2004 - 10:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite @ 7 January 2004 - 10:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@7 January 2004 - 18:06
    It wasent there for rc9a but when i uninstalled KMD 2.6 and downloaded again for rc9b. Then it was there.
    ahh sharman modifying there software , shall see what i/ FTFakes can do about the latest version (if that if the problem) or just your PC, agent do me a favour and get a version of #klchat (theres some on your FTP still, if you dont have a version) and see if its still there and use the kazaa.exe out of there

BTW.... Get your board sorted..... Please

Edit: to make it make sense&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, its not there. Sharemen just changed there software.

Anywayz, i think i am just going to use -net weiser- to host the site from now on. The forum, is getting stupid. I need a host that dosen&#39;t go down all the time and -net weiser- said it never goes down. What do you think? (you most likly will set up something with FTF thats cool )

2. File Sharing   -   #102
    Filesharinghelp.com
    dam sharman suck , ill sort it out later now - cant be arsed re-uploading RC9c, wait till RC10 and ill sort it then.

check your pms for the bit about your site

[/Offtopic]

3. File Sharing   -   #103
    Originally posted by Lite@7 January 2004 - 18:35
    dam sharman suck&nbsp; , ill sort it out later now - cant be arsed re-uploading RC9c, wait till RC10 and ill sort it then.

check your pms for the bit about your site&nbsp;

[/Offtopic]
    For me (using Blueyonder dialup in the UK), your domain name (kppdata.twizt3d.com) has been unresolvable for about 24 hours.

If you remember, I had the problem with SERVICES at 99% CPU usage?
    I scanned for viruses, trojans and spyware. AdAware found a surprising amount of spyware, but even when I got rid of it, the problem remained.

After Error304 mentioned the length of the HOSTS file being a potential problem, I cut out all the non-Kazaa sites and the problem disappeared. I thought it might be interacting with my Firewall, but switching it off didn&#39;t help.

Hope that helps and thanks again for the work you&#39;ve put in.

4. File Sharing   -   #104
    Filesharinghelp.com
    ok, i shall reduce the amount of HOSTS entries, btw good to see you got it sorted

5. File Sharing   -   #105
    Just wanted to add my 2 cents worth about some little bugs in the release that I am using. (godlykrc9b.exe).

1) My start page is blank as well

2) The first icons from the left on the toolbar are blank (on my pc it shows a rectangle with a ICO in it) which I think is a registered file type of ACDsee. These icons have been blank for several releases now. It is the Kazaa and the My shared folder icon. Note these icons do work when you click on them.

Other than that I believe everything is working great.

Thats the only 2 things that annoyed me lol.

6. File Sharing   -   #106
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Try RC9c JAWheat411, the startpage bug should be sorted. The Second problem is unkown to me, shall look into it though

7. File Sharing   -   #107
    Originally posted by Lite@7 January 2004 - 19:41
    Try RC9c JAWheat411, the startpage bug should be sorted. The Second problem is unkown to me, shall look into it though
    Thanks but nope my start page is still blank. Not a page cannot be found or anything just blank. Do I need to completely uninstall Kazaa also for this upgrade from B to C. I did uninstall the k-lite program first.
    Also weird thing about those icons. I can&#39;t figure it out.

8. File Sharing   -   #108
    Filesharinghelp.com
    yes uninstall all older versions before upgrading

9. File Sharing   -   #109
    with RC9c you don&#39;t need peer guardina right?

10. File Sharing   -   #110
    nsane's Avatar .
    you can use peer guardian, but itll just block all the bad ip&#39;s in every program that accesses the internet

i just use BadIPUpdater with the peer guardian list and itll only block kazaa from the bad ip&#39;s

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast