Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: K-Lite v2.6

Selendrile
    Nice work. It's alot neater than #KLchat ever was, and a fluid install. It also requires less processing power. Wonderfull! I look foward to future releases of Godlyk, no matter how corny the name is .

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Originally posted by Bishtawiman@6 January 2004 - 04:48
    Yeah, I dont understand the name either. I guess it means 'good luck' but I dont know. How about a new name of Kazaa Lite after the developer's name 'Lite'?
    Or Kazaa Light, Kazaa Dark, Kazaa Reloaded, Kazaa Revolution, Kazaa SE, or KMD (Kazaa Massively Dangerous) ???
    its God Like

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    * Added Doodles KL Config Wizard
    Why add yet another VB dependent program? What's wrong with Rocko's version?

I also think that you should add the *.ocx controls. The majority of people doesn't have those. Just use the flags "onlyifdoesntexist" and "uninstneveruninstall"

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    Hi lite
    I need to report these pugs

1- In the front page ( web) there is nothing to display but The page cannot be displayed
    2-in the search field there isn't a web search and in the p2p search when you press search the upper field shows (action cancelled) The page cannot be displayed
    3-when you try to use kazupernodez to jump a super node while pressing shift key kazaa crashes and closes the program

4- I don't know if I am blind or not but I don't see any option of diet k

5-correct the entries in gktoolbar like in the config wizard and add shortcut to klboard

6-the name is an issue isn't it ( for legality purposes)
    Name it at least KL2.6 rc8 for removing the confusion or do you have another opinion? B)
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Poster
    Nice Work

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Ive lisened to all of your problems and will release a updated RC9 tonight. I cant change the name though - needs GKtoolbar.exe updating, will get FTFakes on it though (but he is very busy&#33.

The Name, was meant to be pronounced Godly-K!

A few things i forgot to mention (sorry&#33.

* Diet K has been removed! - GK toolbar does what it was there for and does a better/ more stable job of it.

* Kazaa.exe And Magnet.exe are needed from an external source - just to keep sharman happy - our installer has the option to install and instantly remove all the uneeded componants - which is legal as all the KMD Terms say is that the third party componants must be installed.

* There is autosearch more present - it works only with the current tab though - will be with all soon

@ Rafi_D, yes there is autosearch more there

@ IKE, to keep it legal and a disagreement with Razz

@ isamma, ill fix your bugs in the next RC

@ xox shall include the runtimes, now that the package is pretty small now

@ Dale, i dont know about the webpage - should be a custom one, is there web\godlyK.html present in the installation directory?

@ Bishtawiman, there is a Ip blocker present, with the latest Peer Guardian Database (it is smaller now - as they are cleaning up the list )

@ Mik3ll, yes the k-lite installer thing makes it legal

@ Erro403, Rockos version has the option to load Kazaa, which doesnt work for our version, but will see what i can do with it, maybe some renaming between Klr.exe and GKtoolbar.exe Its nice to see you show some support now though

@ All, i dont know why the webpage doesnt work - at the moment it does it the same way as DK, but programing that isnt easy, shall see what FTFakes says

Edit: Wow, a pretty long post

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Cant you make 2 or three packages one with all we need to run
    and the others you like

Godlyk crashes when I open Kazaa Gui hacker

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Geez we don't need anymore packages. Just would mean more confusion. Just put those extra things that we need in the installer with option to install like the other stuff.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    @ Erro403, Rockos version has the option to load Kazaa, which doesnt work for our version, but will see what i can do with it, maybe some renaming between Klr.exe and GKtoolbar.exe Its nice to see you show some support now though
    Use the wizard (+defset.exe) from Clean KMD 260 and rename klr.exe to start.exe

The magnet.exe file is open-source! So you can include that. But I don't think it works with clean versions, so it is better to leave it out completely. (nobody will use those hashes anyway)

Also the package would still be fully legal if you just leave out kazaa.exe and of course don't use the term "kazaa" in the package anywhere. Users can put that in the installation dir manually after installation.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    The start page seems to be a problem it uses a java script redirection. This might be blocked on some computers or support for java is missing. I'll fix that asap.

btw...all download links seems to be down at the moment

@all please tell us what operating system you are using when reporting a bug. Thanks
    <span style='color:blue'>K-Lite v2.7
    KaZuperNodes/KaNAT

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast