Thread: Keen Survivor Fan - Are Uk Eps Available?

n00b
    Hi everyone,

I am a mad Survivor fan. I have the sig2 hashes for the UK series 1 and 2. But I am not having any luck with any sources.

Is anyone sharing these?

Thanks for any help.

(P.S. I have tried using Supernodes in U.S. but no luck so far).

ozgal (melbourne, australia)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I like survivor as well, unfortunately there are not alot (if any) sources on kazaa, if you are familiar with mIRC, this is where I go for my survivor fix irc.irchighway.net #survivor-central

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    n00b
    Thanks Captain Nemo,

No wonder I can't find any survivor eps via Kazaa!

I have just started using www.ircspy.com with MIRC. I have managed to dl two movies. But, I really do not know very much about MIRC itself and find all those messages whizzing by quite confusing. From what I can gather they are other people's requests that have been responded to.

Thanks for the information - I will see if I can figure it out.

Yay Survivor - in Melbourne, Australia the next Survivor is where the past winners will go up against each other....February....yahoo!!

ozgal

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    NP man ,....

I forgot I had http://www.geocities.com/gluedtothescreen/ in my favorites, you might want to check it out if you are wanting to get survivor from the server and channel I listed, it helped me out boat loads.

Peace

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    n00b
    Captain Nemo,

You are the man! I am printing the document and will see if I can follow instructions.

Many thanks for taking the time to post this for me.

Much appreciated.

ozgal

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    n00b
    Hi fellow Survivor fans,

I am so confused. I was under the impression there were two United Kingdom series of Survivor - Survivor UK 1 and Survivor UK 2.

I have managed to download one episode so far - not easy to do - there appears to be only about 3 or 4 people with survivor files no matter how many times I search, using auto search, accelerators, etc.

Anyway, Captain Nemo was helpful in suggeting IRC to get the episodes. I tried for a couple of days but it seems you have to be a server to be given any chance of getting into a queue. AS I am a total novice using IRC this proved too difficult.

My confusion is that even though I entered a search for Survivor UK1 - the file was the first episode of Survivor 1 - the United States version, with Rudy and the gay contestant surname Hatch (sorry forgotten his first name for the moment).

Am I correct in thinking there are two UK series, 1 & 2, that began the whole survivor phenomenon?

If anyone can help clear this up it would help with my confusion over this.

Also, can anyone suggest any other ways of downloading episodes.

Many thanks,

ozgal (Melbourne, Australia) :helpsmile: