Thread: Jumping Supernodes

How do I jump supernodes other than simply clicking the bar? I've found someone willing to share a file but I need to jump supernodes to locate that person. Do I simply jump around until I get a connection to that user name? :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    find out what supernode the other person i connected too. then launch Kazupernodes and connect to the same node he is in and then search for the files on his computer.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Old Fella
    And once you have that supernode detail add to favourites or create in Superlist

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Thanks for the advice but I'm apparently doing something wrong. When I go to the supernodes screen, there is nothing in the box for"current connection". I've tried switching to another(?) supernode, but nothing happens. I've tried the 1.40 "tutorial" but that doesn't really offer much help. I'm getting downloads so I'm obviously connected to one but I'm getting a bit frustrated and even more confused than I usually am.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by sikrap@7 January 2004 - 23:59
    Thanks for the advice but I'm apparently doing something wrong. When I go to the supernodes screen, there is nothing in the box for"current connection". I've tried switching to another(?) supernode, but nothing happens. I've tried the 1.40 "tutorial" but that doesn't really offer much help. I'm getting downloads so I'm obviously connected to one but I'm getting a bit frustrated and even more confused than I usually am.
    It shouldn't matter if theres nothing in the box for current connection. You can just type your friend's IP address and Port number in the New Supernode space, then click the connect (tick) button to connect.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    read about it HERE and see if that helps.