Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Universal Studios Urgent Letter

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    which movie was it ?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@6 January 2004 - 15:23
    now how many time have we went over this?

blocklists have limited effect against RIAA/MPAA, since they would conduct their investigation with just any computer, hired guns, they dont necessarily need to do it from their own ip ranges. Hence if you only block THEIR ip range it's not for sure u'll be ever caught again.

i've removed all blocklists from my system since they slow down my computer's performance and internet speed
    don't u use that internet thingy where ur tunneled to a fast proxy?

which movie was it ?
    learn to read!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@6 January 2004 - 13:18
    i got a letter from universal studios that i have downloaded one of there movies (whitch i did ) intolerable cruilty and i should get rid of it immediantly i downloaded it from supernova do i just have to delete it to my recycle bin what do i do please help      
    Here is what you should do.

1. Stand up real straight and suck your chest in with a deep breath.

2. Get some balls...........big ones, because the way you sound now, your gonna need them.

3. And last but not least, learn how to stand up for yourself and give anybody the finger (preferably your middle one) that doesnt like what you do.

Now the balls I cant help you with physically because females arent born with thoose. I may, however be able to lend you a middle finger or two.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by shn+6 January 2004 - 21:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 6 January 2004 - 21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ghetto_gurl@6 January 2004 - 13:18
    i got a letter from universal studios that i have downloaded one of there movies (whitch i did ) intolerable cruilty and i should get rid of it immediantly i downloaded it from supernova do i just have to delete it to my recycle bin what do i do please help

2. Get some balls...........big ones, because the way you sound now, your gonna need them.

3. And last but not least, learn how to stand up for yourself and give anybody the finger (preferably your middle one) that doesnt like what you do.

Now the balls I cant help you with physically because females arent born with thoose. I may, however be able to lend you a middle finger or two. [/b][/quote]
    ok then. unnecessary info

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+6 January 2004 - 20:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power &#064; 6 January 2004 - 20:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by shn@6 January 2004 - 21:05
    <!--QuoteBegin-ghetto_gurl
    @6 January 2004 - 13:18
    i got a letter from universal studios that i have downloaded one of there movies (whitch i did ) intolerable cruilty and i should get rid of it immediantly i downloaded it from supernova do i just have to delete it to my recycle bin what do i do please help &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

Now the balls I cant help you with physically because females arent born with thoose. I may, however be able to lend you a middle finger or two.
    ok then. unnecessary info[/b][/quote]
    Did I ask you whether the info that I gave was necessary or not? I dont believe I did.

So the next time you decide to offer input in regard to my post............do me a favour and DONT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12