Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many Of You Chat

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Do you just use these forums to communicate or do you use a regular IRC or MSN chat network?

If so, what do you chat about, is it important to you and do you enjoy it? I know i do and am finding out all sorts of things of interest.

Have you made any real friends over chat, did you meet your partner via chat and could you live without it? Have you a webcam and do you use it?

I am extrememly nosey B)

I actually love it!!

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    i chat a fair bit on slsk to people, speaking of which when are you coming back old timer?
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty

Are you doing this on purpose?

yes, I chat every night, yes I met my partner via chat. I think I&#39;ll be able to live without it from next week on, but there are many great people I met and I don&#39;t want to lose touch with them

I have a webcam and a mic, I use that too on regular bases, it&#39;s very nice, much more intimate than just chatting

4. Lounge   -   #4
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman@6 January 2004 - 23:41
    i chat a fair bit on slsk to people, speaking of which when are you coming back old timer?
    when my new HD arrives and when my PC can take the strain It is rather resource demanding at times&#33;

Peace
    UKMan

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan+6 January 2004 - 22:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 6 January 2004 - 22:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pete Waterman@6 January 2004 - 23:41
    when my new HD arrives and when my PC can take the strain It is rather resource demanding at times&#33;

Peace
    UKMan [/b][/quote]
    just think of the bob dylan though. also i got some nice new rolling stones rom jetje the other day.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    on the internet ive got stuff like MSN and that but i always end up here, occasiaonaly i will go on k-lte chat but very rarely, i make good friends by chatting but end up not talking to them much because i cant find them the next day or week.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Just........

Jonno
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #8
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman+6 January 2004 - 23:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pete Waterman @ 6 January 2004 - 23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by UKMan@6 January 2004 - 22:43
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pete Waterman
    @6 January 2004 - 23:41

Peace
    UKMan
    just think of the bob dylan though. also i got some nice new rolling stones rom jetje the other day. [/b][/quote]
    That would be nice of course

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I only use msn to chat with people I know already from real life - I&#39;d have to get to know someone before I&#39;d add them to my list, and the idea of random people just messaging me while I&#39;m working on the computer doesn&#39;t really appeal.

I chat a bit sometimes on slsk but that&#39;s because I&#39;m in a room where we all have a common interest, but I&#39;ve never been one for just chit-chatting about random stuff, a/s/l and all that.

My other trouble on slsk is I chat to someone for a while, but more often than not I forget their name so I don&#39;t get round to talking to them again

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i chat mostly on msn but i post here too and sometimes on aol aswell but not as often as others
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast