Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Thank You

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    HELL-you will be too_$oon enough
    Posts
    1,725
    Thanks for the new server everything is much faster and VERIFIEDS AGAIN '
    here is how much I apreciate it

  2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    London
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,530


    but still no verifieds yet yoda.
    I hope they are not too far away but we must have patience.

  4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    888
    I have friends in high places and trust me, the verifieds will be back soon.

    BTW, that pic is hilarious.

  5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    46
    love the new categories and thanks for the verifieds.
    It was worth the wait


    Thank you

  6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    888
    Originally posted by tilen76@27 February 2003 - 12:58
    I have friends in high places and trust me, the verifieds will be back soon.
    Just like I promised.

  7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    HELL-you will be too_$oon enough
    Posts
    1,725
    Originally posted by tilen76@27 February 2003 - 12:58
    I have friends in high places and trust me, the verifieds will be back soon.

    BTW, that pic is hilarious.
    name em
    paul?
    vb?
    funky?<lol yeah right

  8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Originally posted by Master YodaX+27 February 2003 - 14:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master YodaX @ 27 February 2003 - 14:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tilen76@27 February 2003 - 12:58
    I have friends in high places and trust me, the verifieds will be back soon.

    BTW, that pic is hilarious.
    &nbsp; &nbsp;
    name em
    paul?
    vb?
    funky?<lol yeah right [/b][/quote]
    The verifieds are already up. Check the new forums.

  9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    HELL-you will be too_$oon enough
    Posts
    1,725
    Originally posted by random nut+27 February 2003 - 14:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (random nut @ 27 February 2003 - 14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Master YodaX@27 February 2003 - 14:21
    <!--QuoteBegin--tilen76
    @27 February 2003 - 12:58
    I have friends in high places and trust me, the verifieds will be back soon.

    BTW, that pic is hilarious.
    * *

    name em
    paul?
    vb?
    funky?<lol yeah right
    The verifieds are already up. Check the new forums. [/b][/quote]
    yeah I know they are up
    I just wanna know who his friends are

  10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    888
    Originally posted by Master YodaX@27 February 2003 - 14:21
    name em
    paul?
    vb?
    funky?<lol yeah right

    Who are those people? I have never heard of them.

  11. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Forum Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,384
    Originally posted by Master YodaX+27 February 2003 - 14:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master YodaX @ 27 February 2003 - 14:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tilen76@27 February 2003 - 12:58
    I have friends in high places and trust me, the verifieds will be back soon.

    BTW, that pic is hilarious.
    &nbsp; &nbsp;
    name em
    paul?
    vb?
    funky?<lol yeah right[/b][/quote]
    I think he&#39;s refering to God.

    To get back on topic: Yeah, thanks guys.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •