Thread: The Sounds

ok, im gettin tired of goin in chat rooms of soulseek and gettin shut out , so im just gonna ask you guys if you have a song from the sounds called rock n roll (dance version). its on soulseek but its been remotly qued for about a month now
    Signature removed, please check the board rules

2. Music   -   #2
    dude message the person and ask them can they add you to their list just for one song and keep it in your wishlist. you'll catch someone with it as soon as they log on some times and avoid a long queue.

3. Music   -   #3
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Or you could show some support and pay $5 for one Month of Privileges and not be waiting in line.

I think they need to bump it up to $10 a Month so only a very few of us will have them.

4. Music   -   #4
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 January 2004 - 21:45
    Or you could show some support and pay $5 for one Month of Privileges and not be waiting in line.

I think they need to bump it up to $10 a Month so only a very few of us will have them.
    ah ok. this explains you're telling a guy asking over in the soulseek forum that you'd been paying for months and them not working

5. Music   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 January 2004 - 06:45

We don;t all have Pay Pal

6. Music   -   #6
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by slick nick+13 January 2004 - 05:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slick nick @ 13 January 2004 - 05:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 January 2004 - 21:45
    Or you could show some support and pay &#036;5 for one Month of Privileges and not be waiting in line.

I think they need to bump it up to &#036;10 a Month so only a very few of us will have them.
    ah ok. this explains you&#39;re telling a guy asking over in the soulseek forum that you&#39;d been paying for months and them not working [/b][/quote]

7. Music   -   #7
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Originally posted by icantwin@7 January 2004 - 04:39
    ok, im gettin tired of goin in chat rooms of soulseek and gettin shut out , so im just gonna ask you guys if you have a song from the sounds called rock n roll (dance version). its on soulseek but its been remotly qued for about a month now
    Hello&#33;

I sent you a PM&#33;

Sincerely Joakim Agren&#33;

8. Music   -   #8
    i thought soulseek was about free sharing seems not

9. Music   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by cargodel1@14 January 2004 - 07:59
    i thought soulseek was about free sharing seems not
    uhhhhhhh

no comment...........

10. Music   -   #10
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Adster+13 January 2004 - 04:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 13 January 2004 - 04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 January 2004 - 06:45
    Or you could show some support and pay &#036;5 for one Month of Privileges and not be waiting in line.

I think they need to bump it up to &#036;10 a Month so only a very few of us will have them.
    We don;t all have Pay Pal [/b][/quote]
    its not that difficult to setup Adster

also i dont pay for priv i just d/l off very select few people ne ways who i am on list so its all good