Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Show's You Watch Weekly

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    monster garage

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Monster Garage,CSI: & CSI: Miami

Edit: I forgot about American Chopper until Twister mentioned it. I can't believe I forgot about it, its one of my fav. shows.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Twist3r
    it used to be monster garage, monster house, american chopper but my parents disconnected cable so im fucked

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@7 January 2004 - 00:05
    Monster Garage,CSI: & CSI: Miami

Edit: I forgot about American Chopper until Twister mentioned it. I can't believe I forgot about it, its one of my fav. shows.

yah all those too

(it used to be monster garage, monster house, american chopper but my parents disconnected cable so im fucked )
    and that sucks

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    American Chopper... is that the show were that big dude in the Hulk Hogan mustache is always hacking on his son for slacking around in the shop?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Mobas@6 January 2004 - 23:30
    American Chopper... is that the show were that big dude in the Hulk Hogan mustache is always hacking on his son for slacking around in the shop?
    Yes that's it. That's big Paul.

He isn't hacking on his son if he doesn't coastally baby-sit him he'll dick around all the time. Paul Jr. does some amazing work when he decides to work. I feel sorry for poor Vinnie who gets stuck with doing the majority of the work while Paul Jr. messes around.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Simple life
    Everybody loves raymond
    simpsons
    Fresh Prince of bel air
    Home improvement
    and usually the movie on on sunday tbs station

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Yeah, I caught that show a few times. I like it. I just keep forgetting to tape it. They do some fine work. The last show I caught a glimpse of was the one where they are working on this chopper (the one with the wrench spokes), and big Paul likes it so much he says he's gonna keep it for himself, and paul jr. says " So there's no deadline now?". I got to try to watch it more often.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    That was the "Tool Bike" that they made for the Snap On Tools company. If you ever get a chance to check it out watch the epodes where they build the "Fireman Bike". That in my opinion is the coolest bike that they have made.

To stay on subject here I am also completely addicted to the Modern Marvels programs on The History Channel. It doesn't matter if one comes on in the middle of the night, if I'm up I am going to watch it no matter if I have seen it or not.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    the only show worth watching.. FAMILY GUY

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast