Thread: Kazaa Lite Problem

I am having problems viewing downloads with AVI preview. Recently installed Kazaa lite. Never had problem before. Can anyone help. Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Realmco@8 January 2004 - 00:53
    I am having problems viewing downloads with AVI preview. Recently installed Kazaa lite. Never had problem before. Can anyone help. Thanks.
    Which issue exactly? If you right-click on video you are downloading -> Preview ->
    In AVI Preview?

Sometimes if the video is not MPEG File it might not being played properly. There is K-Lite Codec Pack in the internet and on Kazaa Lite K++. This probably helps.

MPEG Files are normally played correctly in Preview. Some WMV Files maybe not, as I made the experience.

Most Music Videos on Kazaa are MPEG or DivX.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Go to Edskes page then download and install K-Lite Codec Pack 2.20 Full.

Also AVIPreview sometimes (dunno why) doesn't play all of downloaded data. First few minutes and stop, though after downloading the file completly it can be played normally.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    mousedog
    I'm new to this forum business and have found great advise and infor.

Not new to use of AVI. Sometimes memory is low for the preview.

Most recently, with spammer types of download sources, I click on AVI and note that in initial download box Video may be 14276 and Audio is O.

When I see the Audio 0, I discover that there is no visible movie/video data downloaded. I get a black screen, with time bar at top listing minutes a supposed movie is playing.

They don't play on DIVX or Windows Media Player after are completely downloaded, either. Check on any recent movie in Search File and you will see huge amounts of files with same artist/source lables/banwidiths--all false download files which also have tremendous Traffic downloading speeds.

I don't like wasting my computer memory space with nonsense files.If I see Audio O in downloading AVI Preview window, I stop it (x), click on black square above preview window, and cancel my Traffic download of this file.

Then go searching for more downloads of same movie--hoping, by luck, someone has a real file to download. Or wait a few days, and someone usually does.

bo,amplio,altec, media, real deal, mike, etc are such files that seem to waste my space and prevent downloading of movies such as ROTK, Cold Mountain, etc. Or I am the problem.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Easiest way is to get Videolan, it plays/previews most video and mp3 files.

Get it from Videolan.org