Thread: Msn

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    ok my msn keeps signing out and back in for no reason

it does it all randomly one minute im signed it i look away then it signs out and striaght back in saying i have one email blah blah blah does anyone know why this is happeneing?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Happened to me once before..Think a re-install(of MSN) solved that

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Beat this one, i can&#39;t close MSN from my tray keeps saying it is in use by another program, but far as i&#39;am aware it ain&#39;t ??????????

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Maximus359@8 January 2004 - 15:29
    Beat this one, i can&#39;t close MSN from my tray keeps saying it is in use by another program, but far as i&#39;am aware it ain&#39;t ??????????

Turn off email scanning or disable Norton AV.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Maximus359@8 January 2004 - 10:29

could be outlook express or internet explorer that is stopping it from closing... if u get msn messenger instead of windows messenegr i dont think this happens

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Yup, and in my link above there was a link in which you can get rid of Windows Messenger and also get rid of Windows Messenger showing in Outlook Express
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    i disabled windows mesanger and im still getting signed out

i dont know what the problem is