Thread: N00b This

i go on k-lite forum hiatus for just under two weeks, i come back and you're all calling each other n00bs. what the hell is a n00b anyway and what is with the tripped out double 0, is this the only cool way to spell it? furhermore, if someone on the street called me a n00b, i'd walk away with a feeling of sympathy for the retarded. what's the deal?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    muchspl2
    kind of like a running gag, no one (i hope) would say it in real life

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    although i must admit, the more i say it in my head, the more amusing it becomes. Or maybe it's the repetition that's amusing me. whan it's this late, it really doesn't m atter zzzzzzz n000000000b zzzzzzz

4. File Sharing   -   #4

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Its just means your NEW, user, person, its likely a gamers choice of a word.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    its also a term usually used by people of very small ability who think they know a hell of a lot more than they really do, a bit like the idiots who post SEARCH as there only reply to requests, oh sorry thats just how they get high post counts

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by leecheskicked@7 January 2004 - 17:42
    its also a term usually used by people of very small ability who think they know a hell of a lot more than they really do, a bit like the idiots who post SEARCH as there only reply to requests, oh sorry thats just how they get high post counts
    this looks like a good example of a troll

j/k
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Spock4@7 January 2004 - 10:40
    Its just means your NEW, user, person, its likely a gamers choice of a word.
    Isn&#39;t it normally called "Newbie"?

There is nothing wrong as everyone of us was once a n00b a new user.

So. welcome here

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by leecheskicked@7 January 2004 - 18:42
    its also a term usually used by people of very small ability who think they know a hell of a lot more than they really do,&nbsp; a bit like the idiots who post SEARCH as there only reply to requests, oh sorry thats just how they get high post counts
    LMFA - couldn&#39;t of said it better