Thread: Multi-session Problem

a while ago i burnt a cd using multisession i remember i did about 4 sessions and i could access the files from that cd and i had no problem but today i tried to access the files but they worn't there my windows thinks the cd is blank.

so i opened nero and when to disk info and it said there wore 5 tracks on the cd but the session was open so i tried to close the session but it still stayed the same it still says the session is open.

any help plz

asap

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Same here Dude i had this problem too some time ago .
    so next time onwards try less of multisession.I wld also suggest u to read the manual carefully before u proceed to the next 1
    Writing a disk involves a lot of risk!!!!!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I have had up to 20 sessions on one disk, and did not have this problems. Sometimes windows gets confused with burnt cds. Leave the cd in the cd rom, and restart your computer. This forces a refresh of the drive and then you may be able to see the files.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Go to the Cd drive the disc is in right click-Properties you should now see all your tracks or sessions pick the last one now you should see the rest in Explorer,thinks its last could be first haven't got a disc to try it out.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by cwctv@8 January 2004 - 06:05
    Go to the Cd drive the disc is in right click-Properties you should now see all your tracks or sessions pick the last one now you should see the rest in Explorer,thinks its last could be first haven't got a disc to try it out.
    What do u mean go to cd drive u mean in my computer?

because i did that and went to property and didn't find any tracks all it said that the cd was raw and 0 bytes.