Thread: Help

Poster
    well, its been one semester of school and I have already found out I gotta go to summer school cuz im missing 2.25 credits.....now I have been given the choice of staying after school for about 1-2 hours each day to make up those credits....to make up 2.25 credits I need to stay after for 112 hours total....so if you were me, u go to summer school or do the after school thing?

BTW, how long is summer shcool? and is it like a full 8 hours a day like regular school?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I would finish it right this sem instead of summer school.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    thats about 2-3 montsh straight of 10hours of school per day

meh, 3 months of 10 hours of school a day aint that long is it?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    as compared to spoiling your summer in which you could so something more exciting If i were you I would work my ass off right now to enjoy later on You are already doing it, working in few hours more wont make much of a difference. Dont be a slacker
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    guess ill go talk to my counsler about signing up for the after shcool program thing

well, at least now i have 2 hours to ensure i do my homework

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Goodluck, You will surely enjoy it in the summers, trust me Been there, done that

7. Lounge   -   #7
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would advise summer school. It will give you more chance to catch up at your own speed. If you try and catch up now you are reducing the time spent on the subjects that you are studying now. Thereby creating a vicious circle. Besides you might make new friends at summer school. Best of luck whatever you do.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    but i dont need catching up....all i need is 2 credits. i know the stuff we are learning, just missing 2 credits.

and besides, most my class are pretty easy.....lets see, heres my schedule

1st hour: gym
    2nd hour: drivers ed
    3rd hour: Digital Electronic
    4th hour: chemistry
    Lunch
    5th hour: easy civic class w/ virtually no work
    6th hour: geometry

9. Lounge   -   #9
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Do what I did, drop out. It&#39;s a hell of a lot easier

It&#39;s the way to go man. Tell them to take your credits and shove em up your ass&#33;

....Thier ass..not yours

It&#39;s the best thing I ever did dude&#33; Now... I&#39;m 18(I turn 19 the 28th of this month&#33; I accept all major credit cards, check, money order, or cash ) and only have a
    10th grade education...

I am serious man, look at all the good things that have happend to me:

I&#39;m marrying a woman who has a good paying job, and bought me all these beautiful parts to my pc .

I get to sit home all day and talk in a forum&#33;...

I no longer need the friends that I lost...

They have all moved on and probably got high paying jobs...

I sit behind the computer while my fiance goes to work and shes pregnant...

OH god take me now&#33;&#33;

Stay in school man&#33; Go to summer school, do after school crap, I don&#39;t care, just don&#39;t drop out&#33;